Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Wrapup - July 29

109 posts in this topic

Posted

Well done Jeremy, always appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Dat leg.

3plplq.jpg

Jesus...thanks for pointing that out.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted

is it just me or does Gettleman look like a turtle?!

krq7jrhl.jpg

Posted

I for one am pulling for Bell. I hope he proves all the naysayers wrong.

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using CarolinaHuddle

7 people like this

Posted

Hate to say it but Ealy was getting abused for the most part in those gifs. It's early on, I'm sure he'll improve. He just looks a little light in the lower body. He needs to add strength, but most of all not let the Olineman get their hands on him so fast. Kwann Short needs to give him a few lessons in that field.

Posted

Great write up and pics. Awesome...

1 person likes this

Posted

Hate to say it but Ealy was getting abused for the most part in those gifs. It's early on, I'm sure he'll improve. He just looks a little light in the lower body. He needs to add strength, but most of all not let the Olineman get their hands on him so fast. Kwann Short needs to give him a few lessons in that field.

Kawann is great with his hands, ealy isn't consistent with them, but voth said it early in offseason workouts that kawann didn't know how to practice at a pro level and Washington changed that. Good thing ealy has time to learn

Posted

Kawann is great with his hands, ealy isn't consistent with them, but voth said it early in offseason workouts that kawann didn't know how to practice at a pro level and Washington changed that. Good thing ealy has time to learn

Yes he does, if anyone can help him it's Eric Washington. I mean a lot of teams did pass on Ealy.. Let's just hope he can turn into a productive player

Posted

Echoing the sentiments of many others on here, superb job.

Thanks much. It really makes those of us far away feel a part of the experience.

1 person likes this

Posted

What in the world is going on with Gettleman's right knee?

Posted

you know when you lose your drawstring somewhere inside your shorts and can't find it- that's what happened to gettleman's leg

1 person likes this

Posted

Jarvis Landry, Allen Robinson. Just saying, we could have gotten a 4th string DE next year.

With a big decision coming up on DE even before Hardy's incident and the value at that pick, Gettleman made the best choice.  Its the fourth practice of the season and maybe next year, we could have a kid ready to start.  I am just glad that Gettleman didn't pass up a top fifteen talent for a couple of meh WRs like Landry and Robinson.