Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers Training Camp Wrapup - July 29

108 posts in this topic

you know when you lose your drawstring somewhere inside your shorts and can't find it- that's what happened to gettleman's leg

1 person likes this

Jarvis Landry, Allen Robinson. Just saying, we could have gotten a 4th string DE next year.

With a big decision coming up on DE even before Hardy's incident and the value at that pick, Gettleman made the best choice.  Its the fourth practice of the season and maybe next year, we could have a kid ready to start.  I am just glad that Gettleman didn't pass up a top fifteen talent for a couple of meh WRs like Landry and Robinson.

Thanks Zod and the rest of you Huddlers who take the time to take pics and post your observations from training camp. It is greatly appreciated by those of us who are unable to be there.

1 person likes this

Ealy having a hard time. He should try to use his speed and go around.

I think he should keep attacking his weaknesses and learn from his mistakes. Never can get better doing what comes easy to him. I say keep going for the bull rush and get better from it.

Stewart needs to be challenged given all the time he has been on the sidelines. Time for an upgrade to a stationary unicycle.

1 person likes this

Yeah if I was Ealy I know I'm making the roster based on draft position. I'd work as much as I can on my weaknesses. He can always be a sub package speed guy. What if CJ goes down? What if Hardy gets suspended? Suddenly Ealy is expected to play more. Nobody wants to be the weak link. You will get picked on all day.

Gifs made the always good post a great one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using the free crApp Jeremy gave us.

1 person likes this

Thanks as usual J I .

As far as Ealy - I am not concerned - after hearing the background story on his family, I know he will do what ever it takes to do well here.

Chandler is looking good. Can't believe he was a DL just two years ago.