Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

204 posts in this topic

pat it's a known quantity that people here liked cooks and that he was a lock for the first round pre-draft

you're spinning your wheels bringing this up bruh

But based on your draft picks, aren't we cheering for same team now?

Cooks is a great kid and a feel good story and I hope he has a long and injury free career. But I'd rather dip my balls in a smelting pot than ever cheer for anything resembling the Saints. I have cousins in Lafayette that are Saint's fans and I call them douches every chance I get. Baptiste is a project(Sherman effect) but he has the size and raw talent to make an impact. Maybe not his rookie year but he has potential. Good luck this season fatty.

1 person likes this

Don't ever let me catch your fat virgin ass quoting me again. Now I have second hand NOLA and may need a tetanus shot.

Panthers fans are so angry lol.

you can also find a bunch of butthurt ACC fans trashing benjamin pre draft and bitching after we drafted him.  startlingly opinions vary on message boards.

So fuging what.  Cooks is a good player.  Maybe he's really good, who knows.  We have our own talented players.  We won the division last year.

At this point he is still a downgrade from Sproles until he has proven himself.

Also, all the body image talk is ridiculous.  Do you really feel the need to post your body pictures to a message board for validation?

Cooks is a great kid and a feel good story and I hope he has a long and injury free career. But I'd rather dip my balls in a smelting pot than ever cheer for anything resembling the Saints. I have cousins in Lafayette that are Saint's fans and I call them douches every chance I get. Baptiste is a project(Sherman effect) but he has the size and raw talent to make an impact. Maybe not his rookie year but he has potential. Good luck this season fatty.

Lafayette is it's own little world. People up there are just different lol.

I don't expect much from Baptiste this year, but he's the guy I wanted in the second. I think he's the guy basically anybody who was in the market for a CB wanted.

really who is bandwagoning on the panthers right now.

there are "cam fans" but he had such a massive hate circlejerk going on his first two years in the league (and still does to some extent) that if you were to actually compare the two he probably actually has a negative bandwagon

pat it's a known quantity that people here liked cooks and that he was a lock for the first round pre-draft

you're spinning your wheels bringing this up bruh

I actually was more on the OBJ train pre draft and it was the love Cooks was getting here that even put him on my radar, so it's me being pleasantly surprised with how good he's been till now. In a way the Panther fans were ahead of me on Cooks and I'm realizing it more every practice. Then again, the change of tune on Cooks by many here since he went to Saints is also a very amusing and worth a little needling.

There were a number of people on this board who really liked Cooks.

Last I checked though, he plays for the Saints. If you are looking for people to sit around and suck him off, head to Saints Report.

I actually was more on the OBJ train pre draft and it was the love Cooks was getting here that even put him on my radar, so it's me being pleasantly surprised with how good he's been till now. In a way the Panther fans were ahead of me on Cooks and I'm realizing it more every practice. Then again, the change of tune on Cooks by many here since he went to Saints is also a very amusing and worth a little needling.

Fans know he is a talented player.  We also know Brees is a great quarterback. BUT we fuging hate the Saints and everyone of their players.  So they fuging suck. It's pretty simple, really.

10658669-large.jpg

ps. learn to spell if you can

While most teams playing bad had half empty stadiums, Saints was full of fans wearing bags in protest, but still there in their seats supporting the team. Pic of bag heads just reminds us how hardcore our fans are, it's in no way an insult. Actually, here is a pic from Saints exhibit at Superdome:

1380563_224142127747939_1579789359_n.jpg