Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

204 posts in this topic

"better caught fat in other people picture than caught fat in ten thousand own selfie."

~ old chinese proverb

"He with face of donkey when young, will have face of donkey when old"

Sig.jpg

1013267_223588247803327_1539447374_n.jpg

"better caught face of mule in other people picture than caught face of mule in ten thousand own selfie"

~ korean proverb

All I know is. Everyone will remember how hard Panther fans slobbered all over this guy. I should hope not to see unwarranted hate for him in the future. We all know he's gonna be good.

I don't care how good he is or how much people wanted him. He's a Taint so therefore I automatically root against him and he is garbage to me.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I don't care how good he is or how much people wanted him. He's a Taint so therefore I automatically root against him and he is garbage to me.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

So all your posts are the result of emotional butthurt and not based on anything factual, kinda knew that already!

So all your posts are the result of emotional butthurt and not based on anything factual, kinda knew that already!

you mean like eveyone of your posts here

2 people like this

Yet our team is still leagues above yours? A sentiment shared by the rest of the NFL and analysts alike?

Good god I know the Carolinas are lowest on the educational latter, but I thought adults could at least have basic reading comprehension skills. I guess not.

Yes, leagues ahead of ours.... The reason you have finished below us in the standings the last two years

(Pssst, don't tell Alice that pretty much All the rookie Wide Receivers have been impressing in camp

he needs to feel special.)

Did I mention I'm in the almost 40% tax bracket and pay more a year than you will your entire life?

So you're not as smart as a lot of people who would be in the 40% bracket if they didn't do legal loopholes to embezzle their money? Good to know. 

let's get this back to football guys

brandin cooks might have housed another screen with the entire defense out of position and we missed it

let's get this back to football guys

brandin cooks might have housed another screen with the entire defense out of position and we missed it

Yes. Nothing impressive about the burst he showed or the jump ball he won, but KB reaches back and makes a pretty routine catch, and the Huddle loses it's collective mind.