Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

204 posts in this topic

10486781_304304606398357_367093502901356

This guy with the 4 chins "doesn't even look overweight"! #HuddleLogic

Same lame game by Fat Alice.

I see what you did there....you cropped other people out of the picture to make it look like one of your pictures (sad and alone).

Also you douchebag....check out the Mtn Dew.  It is fuging DIET.

You are an epic fail on so many levels that you are now legendary.

you  know y'all are arguing with a real estate agent....

....in Louisiana.

438722.gif

Yes. Nothing impressive about the burst he showed or the jump ball he won, but KB reaches back and makes a pretty routine catch, and the Huddle loses it's collective mind.

31 year old deangelo Williams scored on a similar play in an actual game last season.

Imagine that. A defense bit hard on a play fake and a small fast guy was able to take a perfectly blocked screen all the way. The fact that he was able to just accelerate in a straight line to daylight means the linemen who kicked out to block deserve more credit than he does.

31 year old deangelo Williams scored on a similar play in an actual game last season.

Imagine that. A defense bit hard on a play fake and a small fast guy was able to take a perfectly blocked screen all the way. The fact that he was able to just accelerate in a straight line to daylight means the linemen who kicked out to block deserve more credit than he does.

It's not the play itself. Just his explosion. He's been the star of camp so far, however it is just practice. From what I understand he hasn't dropped a single pass so far. As good as everyone thought he would be, he's been better so far. Can't wait to see him in a game.

1 person likes this

Also color me shocked I had no clue cooks was fast.

I was arguing with a Falcons fan a while back, he told me Cooks didn't have game speed. He just timed well. Smh.

it's not like it was a contact play either, nobody was trying to tackle him.  they were just practicing their routine 20 screens a game thingy that has racked up half of Brees' career stats.

it's not like it was a contact play either, nobody was trying to tackle him. they were just practicing their routine 20 screens a game thingy that has racked up half of Brees' career stats.

This would matter if he had been touched. Touches count as a tackle. He wasn't. Nobody got a hand on him.

Panther fans before draft and right after were like:

If it were up to me:

1.) Cooks

2.) Jean-Baptise

3.) Coleman/Moncief

Of course, that's only one combination out of hundreds.

Cooks in the first, Baptiste in the second.

FML, now I get to watch Cooks kick our ass twice a year for the Saints. What will we draft to cover this guy?

Panther fans before draft and right after were like:

Don't ever let me catch your fat virgin ass quoting me again. Now I have second hand NOLA and may need a tetanus shot.