Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

Alice just can't get over the fact that the panthers were a better team than the taints this year

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

this place has become such a waste

It's really either a ghost town or the Big A show during the offseason. Things will pick up once the snaps get meaningful.

Yeah, were past the division hats and tshirt thing, our goals are higher.

It took the Saints 24 years to win their first division title.

This type of comment could only come from a lifelong Saints fan since 2006.

Saints have exactly one more division title (5) than the Panthers (4).

Yet the Saints have been around 47 years compared to 19 for the Panthers.

What was it that you said about your fan base Alejandro, "fans of the better teams"? Yeah, lol, about that.

It took the Saints 24 years to win their first division title.

This type of comment could only come from a lifelong Saints fan since 2006.

Sorry, but my family had season tickets since 80's. The point was the fan of the current teams doesn't consider winning division title as anything special, we feel we have a team that can go all the way, especially this year. If this years team just wins division and loses first game in playoffs like Panthers last year, pretty sure almost every Saints fan will be let down, and that was the point, seems a large majority of pAnther fans would be happy just to get 8 wins and finally have b2b winning seasons, and I can give you as many posts from people here proving it if you want!

Sorry, but my family had season tickets since 80's. The point was the fan of the current teams doesn't consider winning division title as anything special, we feel we have a team that can go all the way, especially this year. If this years team just wins division and loses first game in playoffs like Panthers last year, pretty sure almost every Saints fan will be let down, and that was the point, seems a large majority of pAnther fans would be happy just to get 8 wins and finally have b2b winning seasons, and I can give you as many posts from people here proving it if you want!

You also know that Father Time is undefeated and your time is running out, while we will be a threat, not only this year, but for a LONG time, which will give us many chances and many championships.

You also know that Father Time is undefeated and your time is running out, while we will be a threat, not only this year, but for a LONG time, which will give us many chances and many championships.

We have a top defense full of young talent, a coach that most consider second only to Belechick, and a QB that shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon. I keep seeing people say that Brees is a product of Payton's system, but then say we have no chance when he retires. Which is it?

We have a top defense full of young talent, a coach that most consider second only to Belechick, and a QB that shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon. I keep seeing people say that Brees is a product of Payton's system, but then say we have no chance when he retires. Which is it?

No one shows signs of slowing down, until they do. FATHER TIME is UNDEFEATED. You make it sound like it has to be one or the other. Brees is a Hall of Fame QB, not the GOAT like Cam will be but a Hall of Fame QB. Saints=Philadelphia 76ers and Brees=Dr J. We are the Chicago Bulls and Cam=MJ. The real answer lies in the freight train in CLT staring you in the face for the next decade+.