Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

"HA, you Panthers fans always change the subject. But excuse me while I deflect when the bounty scandal gets mentioned."

If I told you how much lower the Panthers had him rated than KB you'd laugh it off like I was BSing. But I wouldn't be.

Yeah people on this board liked cooks

I'll admit I was on the OBJ train and it was that thread that made me notice Cooks. Something Zod said is really interesting, he hasn't missed a game since high school. Think with Brees throwing to him, it will be a great addition to offense as it has appeared to be so far in OTAs and Camp

If I told you how much lower the Panthers had him rated than KB you'd laugh it off like I was BSing. But I wouldn't be.

Not really, I understand you have to help an inconsistent QB that throws high, so the less talented but taller guy was a better fit, I get it.

Saints fan talking about class while his head coach gets suspended for a year for his part in a bounty program, lol you can't make this up.

No poo man. The same coach that had pain killers stolen from the teams stash for his own consumption.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Maybe Brees was tired of being the shortest person in NO

My 12 year old nephew really looks down (up?) to him.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Not really, I understand you have to help an inconsistent QB that throws high, so the less talented but taller guy was a better fit, I get it.

Meanwhile Cam throws a perfect little out to the pylon where only Hixon can catch it against the Taints then follows that up with a bullet to Olsen to beat the Falcons.

Meanwhile Cam throws a perfect little out to the pylon where only Hixon can catch it against the Taints then follows that up with a bullet to Olsen to beat the Falcons.

perfect little out?1?1?1 he barely could catch it! another inch and saints would have won game! take away win and panther would have lost! LOL!