Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

http://youtu.be/OMEE1FyXTvA

Cooks showing out at camp, while Kelvin "Glass" Benjamin sits out with ouchie already

That pass would have hit KB in the chest, no jump required. We'll stick with KB, thanks.

lol he catched a soft lobbed pass behind the LOS and ran forward

looks like terrible defense more than anything Cooks did

Saints fan talking about class while his head coach gets suspended for a year for his part in a bounty program, lol you can't make this up.

Yet our team is still leagues above yours? A sentiment shared by the rest of the NFL and analysts alike?

Good god I know the Carolinas are lowest on the educational latter, but I thought adults could at least have basic reading comprehension skills. I guess not.

If I told you how much lower the Panthers had him rated than KB you'd laugh it off like I was BSing. But I wouldn't be.

Yes, because the Panthers organization have the most valid, final opinions. LOL.

Do all Panty fans live in their own little bubbles? Wake up, because the rest of the NFL laughs at your bandwagon fans, and your prmimitve states.

I'm never impressed on how someone performs at practice.  Game time is when it matters.  Let's see if that success at practice translates on the field with a different defense you don't see everyday.  

Yet our team is still leagues above yours? A sentiment shared by the rest of the NFL and analysts alike?

Good god I know the Carolinas are lowest on the educational latter, but I thought adults could at least have basic reading comprehension skills. I guess not.

1) Who was the division champ this year? I don't think this "sentiment" was reflected by the win-loss column - you know, where it actually matters.

2) Your statement about education is asinine. I assume you come from Louisiana? NC and even SC education systems are leaps and bounds ahead of anything down there. Don't even get me started on universities.

Such an ignorant troll - at least come up with thoughtful material.

saints draft a 6'3 corner in the second round that was a fringe 3rd-late 4th round pick right after we draft KB

yea keep acting like coaches aren't scared Cam has a freak of a WR he can throw to now.

I don't remember Panthers fans going to a Saints forum to post. I guess they have a Napoleon complex

Sent from my GT-N8013 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I don't remember Panthers fans going to a Saints forum to post. I guess they have a Napoleon complex

Sent from my GT-N8013 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

makes sense, Cam and KB are 6" taller than Brees and Cooks.