Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

Yet our team is still leagues above yours? A sentiment shared by the rest of the NFL and analysts alike?

Good god I know the Carolinas are lowest on the educational latter, but I thought adults could at least have basic reading comprehension skills. I guess not.

'Educational latter'

It probably would have hit him in the chest, after going right through his stone hands! :lol:

if he has stone hands, how would the pass go through them to even get to his chest? alligator arms would have been better. just as wrong, but at least possible.

I've seen the gif about a hundred times lol. Nice catch, not all that spectacular though. I can show you a million videos of him doing that at FSU, so it's not really surprising to me. I can also show you a million videos of his drops, which is why he had the highest drop rate of all the receivers in the first round.

Anyway, it was just in jest. I'm ready for football and a little friendly trash talk. So I'll continue to hope KB sucks and can't catch a cold lol.

Yeah difference is you've never seen Cooks get railed by 220lb pro safety.  good luck

if he has stone hands, how would the pass go through them to even get to his chest? alligator arms would have been better. just as wrong, but at least possible.

Alligator arms would have made no sense at all. If he sticks his hands out in front of him to catch a pass, it hits his hands and bounces off and hits his chest, what do you call that?

I guess I could have said his no catching ass and then we could be arguing the validity of my statement and not the technicalities of it.

Yeah difference is you've never seen Cooks get railed by 220lb pro safety. good luck

You realize he's an inch taller and about 5 pounds lighter than Steve Smith? He's bigger than Sproles, Desean Jackson, and Tavon Austin. His size isn't a concern. Safeties aren't allowed to "rail" receivers anymore anyway.

So Panther fans are trying to make fun of Cooks for being a shorter wide receiver? Really?