Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

Hahaha.....so your highlight is a simple dump off pass and a straight run down the field.

Really exposes how BAD the Saints defense is more than anything else.

But honestly, he is the perfect fit in that offense after letting Sproules go. Brees makes a living padding his stats with these dump off passes to shifty WR's and RB's.

It had nothing to do with the pass, but his acceleration and breakaway speed.

BTW, I didn't realize you're actually much fatter than I could tell by other picture, or did you gain even more weight during last season?

20140112_093953.jpg

Alligator arms would have made no sense at all. If he sticks his hands out in front of him to catch a pass, it hits his hands and bounces off and hits his chest, what do you call that?

I guess I could have said his no catching ass and then we could be arguing the validity of my statement and not the technicalities of it.

if he has stone hands, the ball will bounce off his hands, and not even reach his chest.  the ball needs to get through his hands to get to his chest.  when talking smack, it helps if it's even physically possible.

"I'm gonna post pictures of Panthers fans who actually have friends enjoying themselves at a tailgate, looks like I've won again! LOL!"

You are just sad.

if he has stone hands, the ball will bounce off his hands, and not even reach his chest. the ball needs to get through his hands to get to his chest. when talking smack, it helps if it's even physically possible.

If he has stone hands, there's more to talk about than him catching a football. Your argument is silly.

It had nothing to do with the pass, but his acceleration and breakaway speed.

BTW, I didn't realize you're actually much fatter than I could tell by other picture, or did you gain even more weight during last season?

20140112_093953.jpg

Just a bit of advice, don't talk about weight. That's quite the flabby arm you're flexing in your avatar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

"I'm gonna post pictures of Panthers fans who actually have friends enjoying themselves at a tailgate, looks like I've won again! LOL!"

You are just sad.

So now that it's revealed that the people endlessly obsessing about someone's decade old fat pic and making fun of anyone that isn't in fitness competition form are actually a bunch of fat fugs, let's change the subject to its all about friends and having fun and I apparently don't have any.....according to the fat fugs. Lol.

I actually went back and just looked at these pics for first time to answer your post before you revised it. Is Madbraggart like 6'5" or is everyone here a fat elf?

Just a bit of advice, don't talk about weight. That's quite the flabby arm you're flexing in your avatar.

My bad, I thought being in much better shape than almost everyone in that thread meant I could make a comment about it, but I forgot this is the Huddle and only fat fugs can make fun of others for not being the shape they wish they were in.

Damn Philly, are you getting even uglier as time passes? Didn't think it was possible, but that ish almost broke my screen!

20140112_113547.jpg

My bad, I thought being in much better shape than almost everyone in that thread meant I could make a comment about it, but I forgot this is the Huddle and only fat fugs can make fun of others for not being the shape they wish they were in.

Better shape? Granted, round is a shape but you are delusional to think you are in better shape than anyone.

You're posting pictures of fans here interacting socially with other people (you know, normal behavior), but where are yours?

You're posting pictures of fans here interacting socially with other people (you know, normal behavior), but where are yours?

Yeah, let me rush and post photos here of significant others. Last time I posted a pic that was believed to be my girlfriend, it took 7 minutes for an admitted multi convicted felon to pull up all her information , her name, address, work info, number, Internet posts, multiple other pics, etc. I've already had all my info and even a criminal and backround report pulled on me by people here too, so yeah, I'm not going to post any info or pics of anyone other than myself. If that translates into I'm a virgin that has never spoken to a girl and have no friends and never leave the house, than go with that, I'll lsurvive.

Better shape? Granted, round is a shape but you are delusional to think you are in better shape than anyone.

You must be new, I've posted many current picture, including full body. Keep up.