• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Brandin Cooks stealing the show!

You must be new, I've posted many current picture, including full body. Keep up.

Lol ok. You posted a mirror selfie poking your chest out in a 3XL shirt and you hid your face. I mean I know you're insecure but the first step is admitting it.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Lol ok. You posted a mirror selfie poking your chest out in a 3XL shirt and you hid your face. I mean I know you're insecure but the first step is admitting it.

10262138_276906412471510_303673141778324

Here is the exact pic. So this is my chest poking out and a 3xl shirt? Must be pretty talented to hide those extra 400lbs I supposedly carry around my waist. But yeah, lucky I hid my face, don't want anyone to find out what I look like and been pretty successful thus far.

BTW, I was your 8th view of your YouTube video, in case you were wondering who it was. Do they give you a royalty with all that traffic and interests in your train operator conversations via scanner?

Don't forget the picture of your calves.

Good point, I'm learning to accept the fact I have cankles. I only dream that one day my ankles and calves will be distinguishable! :(

1796506_256618364500315_1190963717_n.jpg

You realize he's an inch taller and about 5 pounds lighter than Steve Smith? He's bigger than Sproles, Desean Jackson, and Tavon Austin. His size isn't a concern. Safeties aren't allowed to "rail" receivers anymore anyway.

Anyone who is slightly bigger than DJAX(175lbs) Sproles(5'6) and Tavon (180lbs i think) is a concern.  Steve Smith is a freak of nature, comparisons to him are ridiculous.  How many more small guys can you name with those kind of numbers?  DJAX is made of glass, Sproles has never been a starter, and Tavon is too young to tell..  

In contrast, here is one of the guys here making fat jokes. Hopefully a few more years in gym will get me close to his chiseled physique.

20140112_110723.jpg

10262138_276906412471510_303673141778324

Here is the exact pic. So this is my chest poking out and a 3xl shirt? Must be pretty talented to hide those extra 400lbs I supposedly carry around my waist. But yeah, lucky I hid my face, don't want anyone to find out what I look like and been pretty successful thus far.

BTW, I was your 8th view of your YouTube video, in case you were wondering who it was. Do they give you a royalty with all that traffic and interests in your train operator conversations via scanner?

uggg is that your moms house?   gayass gold thomas kinkade picture frames like a 50 y/o woman

:cam1:

take a full body shot without your face covered and maybe we'll believe that's actually you and not the homeless high school kid you told us you were trying to get rid of but secretly sexting

Anyone who is slightly bigger than DJAX(175lbs) Sproles(5'6) and Tavon (180lbs i think) is a concern. Steve Smith is a freak of nature, comparisons to him are ridiculous. How many more small guys can you name with those kind of numbers? DJAX is made of glass, Sproles has never been a starter, and Tavon is too young to tell..

Nobody can predict the future and Cooks could end up being a bust for all we know, so Smith comparisons can be premature. On the other hand, everything so far from a 60yards speed record in combine to daily wow moments in camp are all pointing in the right direction. Being the fastest guy in 60 in history of combine is pretty impressive!

Conversely KB is already sitting injured on sideline just 2 days into camp, so not the best start.

uggg is that your moms house? gayass gold thomas kinkade picture frames like a 50 y/o woman

:cam1:

Yes, that was at my parents house, mine is more contemporary.

Blah drew brees blahhh my ugly dog blahhh car blahh cash blahhh painting blahhh architecture blahhh my body blahhh

Do you realize the your avatar makes you look like a midget? With those short fat arms

Yes, that was at my parents house, mine is more contemporary.

Nailed it..   Looks just like my stepmoms

take a full body shot without your face covered and maybe we'll believe that's actually you and not the homeless high school kid you told us you were trying to get rid of but secretly sexting

This, and actually having another human being present in the picture since he insists on making fun of others attending a tailgate.

That's fuging creepy dude. I completely forgot about that video and didn't even upload that for the purpose of people seeing it. Thanks for giving it a view though...

There's nothing wrong with having a hobby such as railroading - actually people admire me for it because it's unique. You've probably never ridden a train in your life so don't mindlessly bash them like you do everything else.

Nobody can predict the future and Cooks could end up being a bust for all we know, so Smith comparisons can be premature. On the other hand, everything so far from a 60yards speed record in combine to daily wow moments in camp are all pointing in the right direction. Being the fastest guy in 60 in history of combine is pretty impressive!

Conversely KB is already sitting injured on sideline just 2 days into camp, so not the best start.

Well hopefully Brees keeps him clean.  It doesn't take much to take the confidence of a 180lb receiver.