203 replies to this topic

#181 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

So all your posts are the result of emotional butthurt and not based on anything factual, kinda knew that already!

Emotional butthurt?

8010_carolina_panthers-champion-2013.png

#182 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

Yeah, were past the division hats and tshirt thing, our goals are higher.

But when it really counted for the good teams, this happened:

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=340112029

#183 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,369 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

I don't care how good he is or how much people wanted him. He's a Taint so therefore I automatically root against him and he is garbage to me.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Unfair to a point. It's one thing to hate fughole graham or moleface. But just hating a guy because the other team got to him first is kinda fuged. That's like if Cam ( even though I myself don't like him all that much) were to go to the highest bidder when his contract is up (unlikely as he seems to love it here) and we just decided we hate him just because. Dumb. 

#184 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,935 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

Unfair to a point. It's one thing to hate fughole graham or moleface. But just hating a guy because the other team got to him first is kinda fuged. That's like if Cam ( even though I myself don't like him all that much) were to go to the highest bidder when his contract is up (unlikely as he seems to love it here) and we just decided we hate him just because. Dumb.

Nah, once a player puts on a different uniform, fug him, he's the enemy. It's ok to have a little sports hate. If he returns to the black and blue, then fine, he gets my props once again.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

#185 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

The two situations you mention really aren't comparable. Not many here hate captain munnerlyn for taking a better deal in MN.

/smack forum talk on

Even if they were, fug him because he's on the saints meaning that we have to read Alice riding his dick for the next 10 years. For that matter, for halfway defending the saints and Alice fug you too!

/smack

#186 saints4life25

saints4life25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

This makes no sense to me. It doesn't matter who you hate as a fan, or for what reason. The only thing that's unfair is when you let your hate for a person cloud your judgement of their abilities when having discussions. I hate all the Panthers, but none of it's personal and all on a football level. I'd love to meet any of them and just talk football.

#187 Semaj

Semaj

The Cam to Kelvin Show

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:04 PM

All class!

Dude, why are you digging up a post from December of 2013?  LOL.  By the way, I still hate the Saints and always will.  I used to feel sorry for that pathetic losing organization.  Brees has saved you, but it will only be temporary.  The time is coming that he will be gone and the Saints will return to their rightful place, the gutter.  That being said, your right, I shouldn't have said anything personal about the players and coach.  Its not cool to wish injuries on players.  The rivalry and the game got the best of me.  Out of my character.  But, I still hate the Saints.  Hope y'all finish in dead last.

#188 saints4life25

saints4life25

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

Dude, why are you digging up a post from December of 2013? LOL. By the way, I still hate the Saints and always will. I used to feel sorry for that pathetic losing organization. Brees has saved you, but it will only be temporary. The time is coming that he will be gone and the Saints will return to their rightful place, the gutter. That being said, your right, I shouldn't have said anything personal about the players and coach. Its not cool to wish injuries on players. The rivalry and the game got the best of me. Out of my character. But, I still hate the Saints. Hope y'all finish in dead last.

This, I can respect.

#189 Semaj

Semaj

The Cam to Kelvin Show

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationPalm Coast, Fl

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:21 PM

Not really, I understand you have to help an inconsistent QB that throws high, so the less talented but taller guy was a better fit, I get it.

You might want to hold off on that "less talented guy" comment till we actually start playing a few games.  Not so sure that will be the case.  KB has been absolutely awesome so far.  Panthers have high expectations and he likely will be our number 1 receiver.  Cooks wont be your number 1.  Brees never has a #1.  He throws the ball around pretty evenly from what I have seen.  Kb for R.O.Y.

#190 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

20 hours or so after this

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=340111026

#191 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:45 AM

Yeah, were past the division hats and tshirt thing, our goals are higher.

85878-you-are-so-dumb-meme-fo-real-i0zI.

#192 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,790 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

20 hours or so after this

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=340111026

op has a whole write up about how the saints almost won that game and should have if it wasn't for bad luck iirc

#193 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,775 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

this place has become such a waste

#194 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,126 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

Saints Central?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#195 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:44 AM

Alice just can't get over the fact that the panthers were a better team than the taints this year

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com