• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#157 saints4life25

saints4life25

Resident Saints Fan!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

You should listen to this other guy, he's not a complete homer like yourself.

This other guy... :lol:

#158 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• LocationGreeley, Co
SUPPORTER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

In case you missed it, when you add in their vertical jumps, the high point is only a 3" difference. Smaller guys can cut faster, accelerate faster, stop faster ,etc. so the only advantage the tall guy has is the height he can catch a ball at, yet with such a pedestrian vertical, Benjamin can only do that marginally better than Cooks, while Cooks can do almost everything else at a much much higher level,

Who is the number 1 receiver for the Saints?

#159 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

While I often don't argue with Saints fans, I also believe in trying not to homer and this is just wrong. This doesn't take into effect the length of either of their arms.

KB has roughly 35" arms. Cooks has roughly 31" arms. So whatever reach he makes up with in vertical, he again loses in size.

Maybe it's different in NFL, but a lower levels the target area on wide receiver on higher throw over coverage are about one helmet over top of helmet, not where their fingertips are at top top of their highest jump, that would require throwing the ball where it arrives about 5ft over the head of the receiver. Go back and see where CJ or Graham or Colston high point balls arrive.

#160 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

You should listen to this other guy, he's not a complete homer like yourself.

I'll bet he changes his tune the first time he says something y'all don't like and all his personal info, work info, home address, picture of his house on google streets, family members pics, criminal and personal backround report pulled, facebook photos and instagram pics are posted everywhere!

#161 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:52 PM

You talking about posting other peoples pictures everywhere is simply beyond ironic.

#162 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

img24404798.jpg

Doesn't seem like this pass is arriving at the fingertip level at the highest point of his vertical jump.

Edited by Big A, 31 July 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#163 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

You talking about posting other peoples pictures everywhere is simply beyond ironic.

So when all my personal stuff is posted in response to me talking about Payton and other football is fine, but reciprocating after everything was posted makes me an ironic creeper. #HuddleLogic

So how many rival fans have come here discussing football and had their personal info and social media posted? Bucs fan with roof cleaning company, 49ers fans around December, guy who wrote article about the UA logo on cams helmet.... And that's off the top of my head in just past year. Give up the 'holier than thou' ish you always pull here and in tinderbox.

#164 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:07 PM

Considering you willingly post random pictures of all your possessions, and your calves of all things for example, spare me the tears.

You encourage it yourself, don't have a hissy fit now.

Edited by TheRed, 31 July 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#165 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

Considering you willingly post random pictures of all your possessions, and your calves of all things for example, spare me the tears.

You encourage it yourself, don't have a hissy fit now.

Ii am in no way complaining or having a hissy fit, quite the opposite! I had nothing to hide and as everyone has found out, everything I've said was completely true. I wasn't complaining, I was just pointing out what the modus operandi is since you think that stuff is dumb and creepy...unless it's your fellow fans doing it. I think it's great everyone is so interested in everything about me and went to such lengths to see all my FB and IG pics, so I like post new pics to keep my fans up to date. Search away, I love the interest. My life is great and I don't have any issues with people finding out stuff about me. So they found a decade old fat pic from when I spent a year in Florida working with a billionaire developer, I think I'll survive!

Edited by Big A, 31 July 2014 - 02:18 PM.

#166 saints4life25

saints4life25

Resident Saints Fan!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

Maybe it's different in NFL, but a lower levels the target area on wide receiver on higher throw over coverage are about one helmet over top of helmet, not where their fingertips are at top top of their highest jump, that would require throwing the ball where it arrives about 5ft over the head of the receiver. Go back and see where CJ or Graham or Colston high point balls arrive.

So, Graham doesn't bring us a different mismatch than Cooks? I understand what you're getting at, and I too think his height is overplayed considering all the receivers I've name that are his height or shorter, but to act like an extra 7 inches is nothing is just silly to me. It's a difference when throwing to Graham and it will be a difference when throwing to KB.

I prefer Cooks and didn't want the Saints to touch KB in the draft, but trying to marginalize his size just doesn't make sense to me. He's 6'5" with 35" arms and a 32" vertical. That's nothing to try to marginalize.

#167 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

So, Graham doesn't bring us a different mismatch than Cooks? I understand what you're getting at, and I too think his height is overplayed considering all the receivers I've name that are his height or shorter, but to act like an extra 7 inches is nothing is just silly to me. It's a difference when throwing to Graham and it will be a difference when throwing to KB.

I prefer Cooks and didn't want the Saints to touch KB in the draft, but trying to marginalize his size just doesn't make sense to me. He's 6'5" with 35" arms and a 32" vertical. That's nothing to try to marginalize.

I didn't say it was nothing, I said it was a marginal difference, not this vast difference they are making it appear? Just remembering some of my Jesuit education, if you take that 7" and see what percentage that is of total height including jump and then look up the definition of a marginal difference in statistics as expressed in percentages , which is what I said, it should be a factual statement,

Edited by Big A, 31 July 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#168 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Nice crocs

said no one ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users