• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggdaddi1022

Brenton Bersin?

FWIW, with Benjamin out Bersin ran a lot with the 1s today. That has to mean coaches want a closer look at the kid.

He reminds me if Joe Jurevicius, only blonder.

Hey, a little off the subject, but did any of you guys think that Gaffney was a little too light skinned to ever be an effective NFL RB? I guess it doesn't matter now.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm excited to watch this guy in a preseason game. He might end up bumping Underwood for the 4th wr position

He made a nice grab on a low thrown ball by Cam today. Cam was giving him props. I saw this while trying to keep my kids dry in the downpour.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

The Wofford Whiteskin

The Wonderfully Wistful Whitey of Wofford

The Wonderfully Wistful Whitey of Wofford

The Krafty Kracker of Karolina....ok maybe not

It would be nice to see a badass white shutdown corner. It's literally the only position that is completely one sided. (along with kicking game)

physically, he kinda resembles an old cowboy's receiver from my childhood. His name: Golden Richards.  Anybody old enough to remember him? Dallas and Redskins games were always the ones on tv in my hometown.

FWIW, with Benjamin out Bersin ran a lot with the 1s today. That has to mean coaches want a closer look at the kid.

best way to judge a player is following the snaps..  

He reminds me if Joe Jurevicius, only blonder.

Hey, a little off the subject, but did any of you guys think that Gaffney was a little too light skinned to ever be an effective NFL RB? I guess it doesn't matter now.

not really, but I did think he looked way too skinny to be a powerback.  being 6'1 must have that effect but he surely didn't look like a solid 230lb bruiser..

actually, his frame looks like he could put on another 20lbs of muscle but that was from 30-40 yards or so.