He reminds me of Terrell Owens.

#33 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,349 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

It must be a law of science that someone is unable to improve.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I call it the Law of Fan Forum.

#34 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:45 PM

Bersin is the real deal. He reminds me of a hybrid of Wes Welker, Jordy Nelson, Riley Cooper, Eric Decker. Also sort of reminds me of Brian Hartline and I also see a little Amendola in him as well.

#35 Mojo

Mojo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

lol at high I.Q Wr since obviously he can't be anything else , right?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Lol because he's white right?

Save it.

He's not a speedy guy so I don't know what do you want me to say.

He's the best athlete I've seen in a while.

Feel better?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#36 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

Latin boy getting some love!  Wouldn't complain if a fellow Hawk made the Panthers.

#37 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,441 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

Second coming of Steve Largent. I hope he makes the squad.

#38 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,626 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

Bersin is the real deal. He reminds me of a hybrid of Wes Welker, Jordy Nelson, Riley Cooper, Eric Decker. Also sort of reminds me of Brian Hartline and I also see a little Amendola in him as well.

So pretty much like the whitest receiver ever?

#39 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

I spoke with Zod about him last season, as he caught pretty much anything thrown his way. Didn't make the squad because he wasn't "big enough" i think is what Zod mentioned. (correct me if I'm wrong Zod), but... this season he looks to hve put on some muscle, and is still running crisp routes and catching pretty much anything that comes at him.

As mentioned in Mondays TC report... the WR's were catching the ball well that day. And one of the tweets that came out was "Even Bersin is dropping balls today. That's saying something." Link: (https://twitter.com/...760918128709632)

I've liked that he's been pretty much the most surehanded pass catcher in training camp the last 2 training camps. But, there are other parts of his game he's been having to work on to make the active roster. I think he might be there this season.

I asked Zod on twitter today... "what are your thoughts Bersin making the team over mcnutt/king?"

His response was "Bersin easily beats both of them this year"
Link: (https://twitter.com/...136992566116353)

I like the kid, and hope he makes it. Would be a Cool Story (bro) if he does.

And I think someone mentioned that He might have a shot as well, cuz "Cam likes him".

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Alverez, 30 July 2014 - 01:26 AM.

#40 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:26 AM

I think you guys used up all the white receivers to compare him to so im going to go with a young donald driver. Thats who he reminds me of.

#41 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:12 AM

I bet he's a good route runner with high football iq.

#42 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:13 AM

He reminds me of a young Jerry Richardson.

#43 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,527 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

I think the main reason he hasn't made it to the main roster is because the last few seasons we have been locked on our WR corps.

This season is a little different because there is fresh crop of guys eager to earn a spot and so far Bersin has been quietly impressing... To the point where he is running with the 1's.

All I am saying is that you shouldn't rule him out.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm not ruling him out, but someone was saying that he's built like AJ Green or some bullshit. I think we should slow that talk down.

#44 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,963 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

I spoke with Zod about him last season, as he caught pretty much anything thrown his way. Didn't make the squad because he wasn't "big enough" i think is what Zod mentioned. (correct me if I'm wrong Zod), but... this season he looks to hve put on some muscle, and is still running crisp routes and catching pretty much anything that comes at him.

As mentioned in Mondays TC report... the WR's were catching the ball well that day. And one of the tweets that came out was "Even Bersin is dropping balls today. That's saying something." Link: (https://twitter.com/...760918128709632)

I've liked that he's been pretty much the most surehanded pass catcher in training camp the last 2 training camps. But, there are other parts of his game he's been having to work on to make the active roster. I think he might be there this season.

I asked Zod on twitter today... "what are your thoughts Bersin making the team over mcnutt/king?"

His response was "Bersin easily beats both of them this year"
Link: (https://twitter.com/...136992566116353)

I like the kid, and hope he makes it. Would be a Cool Story (bro) if he does.

And I think someone mentioned that He might have a shot as well, cuz "Cam likes him".

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

When I saw pictures of him this year (haven't been to camp yet this year) versus seeing him last year, he does seem bigger and stronger.  I gathered he had good hands and ran decent routes last year but wasn't great blocking or getting off the line. If he has worked hard this season he shore up those weaknesses, then he very well could be on the team this year.  Still at a 4.67 in the 40 he better be able to find empty spots in a zone defense because he won't be running away from anyone in man to man. We have linebackers who run faster than that.

#45 run1stdownrun2nddown

run1stdownrun2nddown

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:11 AM

Oooohh oooohh, don't forget Cole Beasley, he's white and has long hair too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com