Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get your football fix today

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Youi know McDonals was just a song writer until the doobie brothers lost their lead singer. He sang a song to them, pitching it to them and they were like hey, you should be our new lead singer.

I did not know that. They made a good choice. His voice is instantly recognizable, plus that beard.....

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

"Charles Godfrey has been bad".... smh... Benji is killing him! haha

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

For some reason when I listen to the way he speaks, he puts me in the mind of Andrew Luck.

Posted · Report post

OK, Byron deserves some big ups for where he has come from, but let's not go overboard.  Last year he got manhandled more than a few times.  Consistency is what he needs to work on.  Turning on a switch at practice is nice and all, but let's make sure that the switch stays on.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sorry, Zod.  Risking Gaffney was not rational.  It was a fuck-up, basically.  Sure, it may have been small in the grand scheme of things, but let's call it what it is.

Posted · Report post

Paraphrasing Voth: Marcus Lucas, Cason, and even Godfrey (though he has looked bad at times) have been pleasant surprises. Lucas has been the "biggest surprise".  

The thing that I don't get is if Lucas has been so impressive, then why would we be trying to put him on the practice squad?  Something is missing. Can he not block? Is he not picking up the playbook?  If he is making plays, why wouldn't he make the 53?

Posted · Report post

Nice podcast.  Pleasantly surprised, my friend.  Will listen in the future.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i thought you didn't like rap Zod?

Posted · Report post

Nice show.

Voth has quite the John Madden impression there... he seemed like he was a little hyped up on the call...

Dex is still on Sammi Jo's bad side I see.

Posted · Report post

Lol at Jeremy giggling like a schoolgirl at "it was stiff in the morning." I'm glad to know I'm not the only immature man child whose sense of humor never developed past 15.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It does sound like I'm crying haha I have allergies. Great job Jeremy! and Sammi I suppose.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

It does sound like I'm crying haha I have allergies. Great job Jeremy! and Sammi I suppose.

It's okay to get emotional brother..

After listening to Jordan's 'This Is Gross' podcast last year it is understandable to feel like we really know these players personally.

I still get a bit moist around the eyelids whenever I hear Jimmy Clausen tanked in a golf match. Not only does that kid suck at Football, but now golf too!!!! Oh God, tell me it isn't so.... He is such a good guy!!!

1 person likes this