Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Get your football fix today

top dawg    8,632

OK, Byron deserves some big ups for where he has come from, but let's not go overboard.  Last year he got manhandled more than a few times.  Consistency is what he needs to work on.  Turning on a switch at practice is nice and all, but let's make sure that the switch stays on.

• Pie 1

top dawg    8,632

Sorry, Zod.  Risking Gaffney was not rational.  It was a fug-up, basically.  Sure, it may have been small in the grand scheme of things, but let's call it what it is.

top dawg    8,632

Paraphrasing Voth: Marcus Lucas, Cason, and even Godfrey (though he has looked bad at times) have been pleasant surprises. Lucas has been the "biggest surprise".  

The thing that I don't get is if Lucas has been so impressive, then why would we be trying to put him on the practice squad?  Something is missing. Can he not block? Is he not picking up the playbook?  If he is making plays, why wouldn't he make the 53?

top dawg    8,632

Nice podcast.  Pleasantly surprised, my friend.  Will listen in the future.

• Pie 1

Darth Biscuit    12,499

Nice show.

Voth has quite the John Madden impression there... he seemed like he was a little hyped up on the call...

Dex is still on Sammi Jo's bad side I see.

Khaki Lackey    5,040

Lol at Jeremy giggling like a schoolgirl at "it was stiff in the morning." I'm glad to know I'm not the only immature man child whose sense of humor never developed past 15.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

• Pie 1

Dex    12,013

It does sound like I'm crying haha I have allergies. Great job Jeremy! and Sammi I suppose.

• Pie 4

DecrypticShadow    1,605

It does sound like I'm crying haha I have allergies. Great job Jeremy! and Sammi I suppose.

It's okay to get emotional brother..

After listening to Jordan's 'This Is Gross' podcast last year it is understandable to feel like we really know these players personally.

I still get a bit moist around the eyelids whenever I hear Jimmy Clausen tanked in a golf match. Not only does that kid suck at Football, but now golf too!!!! Oh God, tell me it isn't so.... He is such a good guy!!!

• Pie 1

Cyclonus    661

Are they allowed to leave camp when they have a day off?  I just passed Cam as I was coming back from lunch at the Epicenter.

• Pie 1

Jeremy Igo    69,884

Are they allowed to leave camp when they have a day off?  I just passed Cam as I was coming back from lunch at the Epicenter.

Yep, most do.

Cyclonus    661

Yep, most do.

I never knew that.  I was surprised he wasn't getting mobbed by fans.  Everybody was leaving him alone for the few seconds I saw him.

RoaringRiot    12,967

No....way to rat him out.  :goodjob:

Kidding

lola    3,314

Youi know McDonals was just a song writer until the doobie brothers lost their lead singer. He sang a song to them, pitching it to them and they were like hey, you should be our new lead singer.

Do you see what you've started now? Thanks a lot :)

http://youtu.be/KsH63qJlIMM

h0llywood    3,564

Thanks for fielding my question. As I was leaving the voice mail I was distracted by a hot girl passing by my car while the light turned green so I couldn't pose it in the way I wanted to.

And Dex lol you crack me up bro. Good stuff.

• Pie 1