Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers Wide Receiver Projections - Week 1

69 posts in this topic

Gotta have someone to stretch the field.

That will be big.

Can't say I'm surprised King or McNutt hasn't stood out.

I'm excited about Bersin, I liked what I was hearing last year from him and thought he may have made it. He's someone who needed to get used of playing against elite level defenders and work on the little things.

Avant and JCo you know what you're getting. They've been around long enough, if both stay healthy they'll produce like they have throughout their careers.

Zod and whoever else would have a better idea but I haven't heard anything about Underwood that's jumped out at me. I could see Pilares taking his spot. DG loves size so I wouldn't be surprised if Lucas got the last spot if Barner can hold down the return game. If not than look for Corey Brown.

My biggest fear is we put to much pressure on KB this season and hurt his development. I'm still pissed DG didn't properly address this position. I can't even imagine what KB might look like in a year or two with an NFL workout program and hanging out with Ricky. The sky's seriously the limit. Loved the pick at the time it was made and can't get enough KB updates each day.

And everyone said we were toast with letting all the WRs go. Lol! As many have said, it won't be hard to replace 10 catches a game and I bet we are far better than 29th in the league this season.

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using CarolinaHuddle

I highly value height at the wide receiver position. Hopefully Underwood can be our speed guy.

How often is WR 6 gonna be on the field? That's the big question. If one can return kicks or even play on kickoff then he will be more valuable. I would prefer Marcus so im not being biased. But if he isnt going to see the field more or as much as your kick returner, then why have him? The only reason i can think of is not wanting him ****** from PS.

is anybody really surprised by Underwood? seriously?

Hate to say it but our offense will be worse than last year. Some people keep bringing up our 29th ranking but they forget the style of offense we ran.

Hate to say it but our offense will be worse than last year. Some people keep bringing up our 29th ranking but they forget the style of offense we ran.

Derp

1 person likes this

Hard to tell who they're gonna keep after KB Cotchery and avant