• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malik

Lookin at our Schedule if we can even crack 10 wins this is a super bowl lock

Having a defense that is constantly harassing the QB, and hopefully giving up less than 2 TDs a game will help mask the holes we have. This season is gonna be taxing but should help bring everyone together. We have a great QB, great coaching staff, and possibly all time great defense. I think we will be okay. Playoffs or bust for sure.

This schedule is tougher then uou think.If we dont bring our A game every week it could get ugly...facing some very good teams....hope for the best.

Too soon to clam this. Last year the Giants were supposed to be a playoff team along with Pitt and Bal. That poo didnt happen at all. 

Too soon to clam this. Last year the Giants were supposed to be a playoff team along with Pitt and Bal. That poo didnt happen at all. 

We could easily also be the 2013 Texans/Falcons. Just saying.

the reason i'm hesitant is because i don't think we fix or improved any glaring needs.........still a little too soon, it really boils down to coaching

Were gonna be a defensive, smash mouth, bad ass team. Nobody in the nfl is going to be looking forward to playing us. I think we will be in every single game...

Only game we weren't in last ur was against the cards. I expect the same this yr.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

We could easily also be the 2013 Texans/Falcons. Just saying.

Or we could be the 2013 Seahawks. Just saying.

Again, we don't know how good or bad a team is UNTIL we play against them.

The Seahawks could suck and the Bucs could ride.

•••Sent from my couch while fuging the Saints•••