Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

Top 5 players at Each Position

51 posts in this topic

If you're going to say that a certain player isn't at a level that someone else has suggested, unless you name players who you think are above that player then your "he's not ranked that high" claims don't really carry a lot of weight. 

4 people like this

Paul George > Kawhi. Kawhi had a good finals let's see what he does from now on, he's got a lot to prove other than have a good series

Sent from my SM-G900T using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Leonard is 10x the defender PG is and has actually accomplished something. As of right now, Leonard is better.

Lance is no way second best but would be nice to see him get there. Hard to believe sg is that weak, but... All the studs are sf these days.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Excluding old and injured Wade and Kobe, one could make a STRONG argument for Lance being the 2nd best SG. 

Anyone that disagrees please list your top 5. Guarantee you Lance will be a better ball handler, passer, rebounder, defender, etc. etc. 

Zero problem with Al and Lance being in the Top 5 of their respective positions. Center is top heavy, SG is weak in general. Kemba unfortunately is playing at a time when there's a ridiculous amount of good to great PGs in the league, so he's outside the Top 10 even IMO. 

Now, if we can just find a SF and/or PF who could even be considered Top 5-10 in the league

Honestly, you could make the argument for Lance to be number 1, James Harden doesn't play a lick of defense. Again, this shows how weak the 2 guard position is.

Punctuation and verbage were lol worthy. Lol. But I agree with all besides the first Red homer alert. I'd slide him down 1 or spots right now.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Honestly, you could make the argument for Lance to be number 1, James Harden doesn't play a lick of defense. Again, this shows how weak the 2 guard position is.

When you can score like Harden can no one cares about the D. 

He is gonna outscore the opposing SG every night. 

Paul George just injured his leg like Kevin Ware did. Brutal....

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle