Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best wishes to Paul George

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Almost as bad as the Kevin Ware injury. This is tough for each player and Coach there. No matter if you are a UNC, Duke, State, or fan of whoever, imagine how hard this was for Coach K. and Mason Plumlee. They were there for the Kevin Ware injury, and this one also. Most players or coaches don't see a injury this bad, they have seen it twice. Forget them being from Duke, this is the US team we should all be behind. Also, a little ironic that Rose was back and playing well in this same game

Posted · Report post

Could only watch it once. Just brutal

Posted · Report post

Wow that was just awful.  Best wishes and a speedy recover to PG

Posted · Report post

I wonder what that feels like? I wonder if your body spits out so much adrenaline that you can't really feel the full intensity? I had a minor ankle break one time and what I remember was the nausea.

Prayers for him. Hope he can somehow make a full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

I wonder what that feels like? I wonder if your body spits out so much adrenaline that you can't really feel the full intensity? I had a minor ankle break one time and what I remember was the nausea.

Prayers for him. Hope he can somehow make a full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Kevin Ware talked about feeling no pain. Apparently once the pain gets so intense your body turns it off (or something like that)

Posted · Report post

Kevin Ware talked about feeling no pain. Apparently once the pain gets so intense your body turns it off (or something like that)

That's probably shock, right? PG had a very calm look on his face when they were putting him on the stretcher and I can only imagine that's what it was.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted · Report post

7 month comeback from that?  HGH is spectacular, but not that spectacular.  he gone for a good long while.  

Posted · Report post

All reports are pointing to very good news: clean break, no ligament/ nerve damage.  Broken bones actually heal much quicker than a lot of knee injuries, so even though this injury looked terrible he should be fully recovered by the start of next season

Posted · Report post

All reports are pointing to very good news: clean break, no ligament/ nerve damage. Broken bones actually heal much quicker than a lot of knee injuries, so even though this injury looked terrible he should be fully recovered by the start of next season

You mean next next season right?

Posted · Report post

U7Hfw.gif

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

This will surely allow Kyle Singler to join the men's national team. 

Posted · Report post

You mean next next season right?

Yeah, I kinda feel like once summer league gets underway its the unofficial start of the season.

PG may actually have a shot at playing a few games towards the end of this (14/15) season if he heals quickly, but as long as there are no complications he should be back to his old self once the 15/16 season gets underway