43 replies to this topic

#1 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:34 PM

I went to go check out a problem when I drove by this. Definitely a puppy mill. I got a couple pictures before some guy came out running.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Attached Files

#2 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,285 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

Not all breeders are bad, my breeder let me inspect her dogs, her house and the dogs sleeping quarters. She took her AKC breeding very serious

I would never buy from a puppy mill you might get your pet cheaper but the medical costs will catch up to you later.

#3 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

I thought it would take 3 posts before someone defends breeders.

#4 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,132 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:16 PM

Breeders or puppy mills?

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

#5 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,880 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:21 PM

Yeah big difference between breeders and puppy mills.

#6 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,218 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

I thought it would take 3 posts before someone defends breeders.

This is like the all Republican or all democrat problem in the Tinderbox.

There are a few retards who just post nothing but shyt.

#7 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,697 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

I got my German shepherd from breeder. I met my pup mom and dad before pup was born, I also met breeders family.

#8 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,628 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

I got my Labradoodle from a breeder

#9 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:49 AM

Next are you going to tell me about your friend that would have died if he had his seatbelt on?

#10 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,486 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:22 AM

You should call the cops and the ASPCA. I know it's all about the money, but pets should not be disposable. Especially to the buyer.

#11 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:29 AM

fug all breeders honestly. Don't ever buy animals from them. You can look up stuff about out they have ruined the evolution of animals over the years to make the perfect looking animal not caring about how poorly it affects the animals health. Dont be a douche and buy from a breeder. Go rescue one please. If you have a decent bone in your body, please rescue from a shelter

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#12 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,404 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:59 AM

Bought my dog from a breeder and would do it again.

I'd bet good money Pancake and Herbert are liberals, vegetarians, think they hate religion, are proud not to own a TV, are beer snobs, shop at Trader Joes or farmers markets, drive electric cars, believe in alternative medicine, reinforce their soapboxes nightly, and hate the rich.  

#13 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

Bought my dog from a breeder and would do it again.

I'd bet good money Pancake and Herbert are liberals, vegetarians, think they hate religion, are proud not to own a TV, are beer snobs, shop at Trader Joes or farmers markets, drive electric cars, believe in alternative medicine, reinforce their soapboxes nightly, and hate the rich.

You'd lose your money along with any credibility you have by stereotyping. Being that I'm a registered Libertarian, I do hate religion because I believe in that silly thing called science, I have a tv in every room except the bathrooms, I drink all beer except Coors/Coors light/wheat beers, Trader Joe's is an excellent store but none near me, my work truck runs on natural gas, I believe in science not witchcraft to make me well, I work nights in the oilfield can't touch up that soapbox wherever it might be, and between my girlfriend and I we're in the top 1% of earners so no I don't hate the rich.

I think that answers everything except why you're a giant douche that wants to call names so quickly?

#14 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,404 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:48 AM

You'd lose your money along with any credibility you have by stereotyping. Being that I'm a registered Libertarian, I do hate religion because I believe in that silly thing called science, I have a tv in every room except the bathrooms, I drink all beer except Coors/Coors light/wheat beers, Trader Joe's is an excellent store but none near me, my work truck runs on natural gas, I believe in science not witchcraft to make me well, I work nights in the oilfield can't touch up that soapbox wherever it might be, and between my girlfriend and I we're in the top 1% of earners so no I don't hate the rich.

I think that answers everything except why you're a giant douche that wants to call names so quickly?

Good, I'm glad you don't fill my entire list. But by you and Herbert trashing basically ALL breeders, you're trashing the people that use them, thus me and others in this thread. Puppy Mills are horrible and should be stopped no doubt. There are, however, breeders who are wonderful and do wonderful work. So when you insult people, be prepared to be insulted back, thus my mocking of breeder-hating. :)

#15 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,766 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

Good, I'm glad you don't fill my entire list. But by you and Herbert trashing basically ALL breeders, you're trashing the people that use them, thus me and others in this thread. Puppy Mills are horrible and should be stopped no doubt. There are, however, breeders who are wonderful and do wonderful work. So when you insult people, be prepared to be insulted back, thus my mocking of breeder-hating. :)

Now that we've met this understanding buy more petroleum based products because we're running out of places to ship it to. Stupid embargo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com