#31 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,114 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:27 AM

Looks like Nicks lit up this preseason and earned praise from Luck!

It's kind of funny how quick anything that makes Gettleman look possibly correct is echoed on this forum, but something such as losing a six round pick stupidly, and reaching on a fourth rounder the year before is somewhat ignored. This is why this franchise stays mediocre at best, everyone toes the company line.

He was a name thrown out quite a bit last year, but people here quickly turned on Nicks after he decided to sign with the Colts over us. All I pointed out was how desperate some were for him last year. I was interested in signing him, but not for a pick, and not to a big contract.

As for your comments about Gettleman, you're gonna have to troll a lot better than that.

#32 KaKow

KaKow

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

He was a name thrown out quite a bit last year, but people here quickly turned on Nicks after he decided to sign with the Colts over us. All I pointed out was how desperate some were for him last year. I was interested in signing him, but not for a pick, and not to a big contract.

As for your comments about Gettleman, you're gonna have to troll a lot better than that.

Truth hurts, stay salty.

#33 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,686 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

Looks like Nicks lit up this preseason and earned praise from Luck!

It's kind of funny how quick anything that makes Gettleman look possibly correct is echoed on this forum, but something such as losing a six round pick stupidly, and reaching on a fourth rounder the year before is somewhat ignored. This is why this franchise stays mediocre at best, everyone toes the company line.

so if i'm understanding you correctly you're asserting that the team stays mediocre because of fan opinion of the GM

#34 KaKow

KaKow

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

so if i'm understanding you correctly you're asserting that the team stays mediocre because of fan opinion of the GM

Fan accountability somewhat, Charlotte media, but this is mostly about management. We're a little too soft here, compared to say Chicago or Philadelphia. 

#35 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,431 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:43 AM

That's the type of rationale you want to see out of a moderator...

Well the second post after this one called for Greg Little.

#36 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

But ace boogie said.....

Still lead them in receiving last week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com