Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your GFs favorite huddler

To the Cyrus supporters

Icege    1,555

Do you mean in general, or at our pick? 'Cause Sammy Watkins looks like a bad dude. Calvin Pryor also wouldn't have hurt.

I was in <3 the moment he destroyed my Tigers

CarolinaCoolin    2,526

If dude turns out to be a bust, can we ban CarolinaCoolin?

If he develops into a good player will you lick my balls?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

La Pantera    983

Funny that he was a "plug and play" LT and Henderson got the nod at LT. CK got his ass handed to him at RT. Henderson>Cyrus. And its not even close.

BuffaloBills62    314

Cyrus is getting better every day and with 5 preseason games that's a good thing. We have tremendous depth at OL finally, so we aren't worried. And Henderson looks awesome. With Wood, a top 5 OC, and Corey Glenn who is on his way up, as well as whoever ends up filling in the rest between Pears, Urbik, Henderson, Kouindjiabimboflaflimbo, Williams and more, well, we aren't horrible and we are lucky we have depth

All we need is EJ to not lose us games

ctrcat    2,447

Cyrus is getting better every day and with 5 preseason games that's a good thing. We have tremendous depth at OL finally, so we aren't worried. And Henderson looks awesome. With Wood, a top 5 OC, and Corey Glenn who is on his way up, as well as whoever ends up filling in the rest between Pears, Urbik, Henderson, Kouindjiabimboflaflimbo, Williams and more, well, we aren't horrible and we are lucky we have depth

All we need is EJ to not lose us games

Quite optimistic saying he's getting better every day considering they just played Sunday. He wasn't in the stratosphere of where he needs to be. The Bills never seem to equal the sum of their parts. Tough loss with Kiko, and hope they stay in Buffalo. It is after all still AMERICAN football.

BuffaloBills62    314

Quite optimistic saying he's getting better every day considering they just played Sunday. He wasn't in the stratosphere of where he needs to be. The Bills never seem to equal the sum of their parts. Tough loss with Kiko, and hope they stay in Buffalo. It is after all still AMERICAN football.

if you saw reports and footage of the first practices,yeah he got better.