Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the Cyrus supporters

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

CarolinaCartman
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Give the young man a break.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Kouandjio? Sure.

CarolinaCoolin? Nah, fug that fool.

Posted · Report post

Funny that he was a "plug and play" LT and Henderson got the nod at LT. CK got his ass handed to him at RT. Henderson>Cyrus. And its not even close.

Posted · Report post

Cyrus is getting better every day and with 5 preseason games that's a good thing. We have tremendous depth at OL finally, so we aren't worried. And Henderson looks awesome. With Wood, a top 5 OC, and Corey Glenn who is on his way up, as well as whoever ends up filling in the rest between Pears, Urbik, Henderson, Kouindjiabimboflaflimbo, Williams and more, well, we aren't horrible and we are lucky we have depth

All we need is EJ to not lose us games

Posted · Report post

Cyrus is getting better every day and with 5 preseason games that's a good thing. We have tremendous depth at OL finally, so we aren't worried. And Henderson looks awesome. With Wood, a top 5 OC, and Corey Glenn who is on his way up, as well as whoever ends up filling in the rest between Pears, Urbik, Henderson, Kouindjiabimboflaflimbo, Williams and more, well, we aren't horrible and we are lucky we have depth

All we need is EJ to not lose us games

Quite optimistic saying he's getting better every day considering they just played Sunday. He wasn't in the stratosphere of where he needs to be. The Bills never seem to equal the sum of their parts. Tough loss with Kiko, and hope they stay in Buffalo. It is after all still AMERICAN football.

Posted · Report post

Quite optimistic saying he's getting better every day considering they just played Sunday. He wasn't in the stratosphere of where he needs to be. The Bills never seem to equal the sum of their parts. Tough loss with Kiko, and hope they stay in Buffalo. It is after all still AMERICAN football.

if you saw reports and footage of the first practices,yeah he got better.

Posted · Report post

Where is Carolina Coolin at now?

He's probably in Buffalo.

Posted · Report post

I love when people can't keep my name out of their mouths.

I'm so famous

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

I think infamous would be more accurate.

Posted · Report post

Kouandjio is still having a hard time.  Glad that we didn't come close to drafting him.

"You might as well be Venus de Milo," Morris told Kouandjio, per Graham.

Link

Seriously. That's about as close to an outright insult that I've heard from a coach.