Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

To the Cyrus supporters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#25 The Lone Panther

The Lone Panther

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

Your right your right jumped the gun a little due to the excitement surrounding him....but seeing him In person it's hard to say he's not the guy we've been looking for

KB has potential, that's for sure. 

#26 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Lol you guys are talking about pre season.

There's a list infinitely bigger than your intelligence of people who have looked bad in preseason to play great during the season.

Cam looked horrible in preseason. But you are an idiot so this discussion is over

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yep, right on cue. Wipe the drool off your chin, buddy. Your mom forgot to put on your bib today. Hopefully you're wearing your helmet. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

#27 Your GFs favorite huddler

Your GFs favorite huddler

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

There's a list infinitely bigger than your intelligence of people who have looked bad in preseason to play great during the season.

Cam looked horrible in preseason. But you are an idiot so this discussion is over

There's a difference between looking bad and looking uncapable.....coming from an ex offensive lineman dude looks like a 15 year vet over the hump on the down slope...there were times were physical pain was evident....he was great in college due to his size and shear power but in the NFL you need feet....they aren't there at this point...could be wrong I'll be the first to admit it if I am but looks to me like all concerns were confirmed

#28 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

Yep, right on cue. Wipe the drool off your chin, buddy. Your mom forgot to put on your bib today. Hopefully you're wearing your helmet. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

Lol you guys are making a big deal off of a rookie in his first pre season game.

Am the child? I don't think you even fully understand how the game works or how players develop. Gtfo

#29 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:28 PM

There's a difference between looking bad and looking uncapable.....coming from an ex offensive lineman dude looks like a 15 year vet over the hump on the down slope...there were times were physical pain was evident....he was great in college due to his size and shear power but in the NFL you need feet....they aren't there at this point...could be wrong I'll be the first to admit it if I am but looks to me like all concerns were confirmed

Rookie in his first pre season game against people who aren't his teammates.

God I hope none of our guys struggle or you will already call for them being cut.

But I cause I'm the only logical person in this thread

#30 davos

davos

€∞€∞€∞€

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

I can't believe how many people wanted him in the first round. And I'm not basing that off tonight. Maybe his other recent 2+ sack give up performance

#31 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:39 PM

Lol you guys are making a big deal off of a rookie in his first pre season game.

Am the child? I don't think you even fully understand how the game works or how players develop. Gtfo

I don't think that you understand that we've never seen such rampant nut huggery of a draft prospect literally ever. Just answer me this, did you at least swallow when you serviced him?

Everyone has their favorite draft prospects every year, but you took it to a level never seen before. I can see it now, you still posting about how this guy would solve all OL issues 10 years from now. 7 years after his bust of an NFL career ends.

Edited by LinvilleGorge, 03 August 2014 - 10:41 PM.

#32 RufftownRepresent

RufftownRepresent

Formerly Know As Ruff

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

The only player that I would've taken over KB is...

Nobody.

I wanted this man something fierce, no rainbow.

Well... maybe a little rainbow...

Do you mean in general, or at our pick? 'Cause Sammy Watkins looks like a bad dude. Calvin Pryor also wouldn't have hurt.

#33 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

Where is Carolina Coolin at now?

Rookie in his first pre season game against people who aren't his teammates.

God I hope none of our guys struggle or you will already call for them being cut.

But I cause I'm the only logical person in this thread

post-38823-undercover-brother-popcorn-gi

#34 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

This is getting good.

#35 The Lone Panther

The Lone Panther

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

I can't believe how many people wanted him in the first round. And I'm not basing that off tonight. Maybe his other recent 2+ sack give up performance

Well, you have to consider we're not able to see into the future.  No one knew for sure if Cyrus would be a bust or be a solid contributor.  However, it was only a couple of series in the first preseason game.  Cyrus will need some time to adjust.   Just like how freshman redshirt their first year in college.  It's a big transition from college to pro.  Give him some time.  

#36 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

HUDDLER

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

it's preseason, although i wasn't for drafting him, can't fault him for preseason