Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton may not play Friday

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Kinda split on that, but I understand completely. Excited to see these guys in action, sucks I can't watch the game though

Posted

Sit em

Posted

Cam being the man that he is, is not the star attraction of this team anymore. Luke and TD are! Defense saved our asses last year, and this year we will need that defense even more with the players retired in the offseason. I am far more interested in seeing our defense since we can all pretty much bank on it being what keeps us above .500 for the season

interested in seeing the secondary.

I know luke is ready.

Posted

Give him a couple pom poms and let him roll around with Sir Purr. Were only there to watch the defense play.

Posted

I gotta agree with Rivera decision to sit cam. Hopefully Joe Webb gets a good three quarters to run around.

Posted

Why would we risk some douche Bills player comming down on that ankle. That or Cam scrambling

Sit him

Posted

Cam being the man that he is, is not the star attraction of this team anymore. Luke and TD are! Defense saved our asses last year, and this year we will need that defense even more with the players retired in the offseason. I am far more interested in seeing our defense since we can all pretty much bank on it being what keeps us above .500 for the season

Dumbest poo I ever read on the huddle

6 people like this

Posted

I agree with the sit him out crowd. Let that o-line prove they're worth a damn, and then let him play games 2-4. Cam will need that ankle at 100% or close to it for the season.

so what happens if the o line is as porous as I think it is going to be.?

Posted

Sit him.  Poor weather in the mix too.  Makes too much sense not to.

Posted

Posted

Considering this is our 1st game and the Bills 2nd game - yea, sit him.

Posted

Dumbest poo I ever read on the huddle

Welcome to opinions that differ from your own.

Enjoy the graduation and introduction to the free-thinking world where everyone has different ideas and thoughts on various aspects of this or that.