#31 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

Great update Jeremy.

Glad you brought up the comment about KB getting off the line. I really think this is going to be the real challenge he has as a WR early this season. He has shown that once he is in his route, he has great hands and can go up and ****** the ball. Getting off the line cleanly is extremely difficult in the NFL and is usually something that college WR's did not have to deal with nearly as much.

Will be interested to watch this closely during the preseason games.

Good news he has the frame to powerslam 90% of the WR in the league. He won't get Jammed for long.

#32 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,896 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:00 PM

Good news he has the frame to pliers lam 90% of the WR in the league. He won't get Jammed for long.

These are my thoughts as well but it's also the cb knocking him off his route and the timing being affected with cam. It's something cam talked to kb about today apparently.

#33 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • Location910

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:43 PM

Once again thanks general this means, the world to those that cant be there. Two more days until we see our boys in action

Kneel before Zod

#34 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,021 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:21 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't think another fan site can touch what you have built here. I know we all hate espn but I've got half a mind to write them an email to do some sort of top ten fan site list to get you more recognition, more traffic, and ultimately more money. Not a fan voted competition, but something that maybe the bloggers can vote on or something.

Even the way you post under Jeremy Igo has changed your brand for the better. You've built a masterpiece here, might as well attach your name to it.

Well done sir, and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#35 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,295 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

Nom nom nom nom pictures

Sent from my iPhone.

#36 osd22

osd22

Weltmeister

• ALL-PRO
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNo. 1 Panthers Fan in Deutschland

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Nothing better that reading your TC coverage in the morning. Thanks!

#37 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:02 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't think another fan site can touch what you have built here. I know we all hate espn but I've got half a mind to write them an email to do some sort of top ten fan site list to get you more recognition, more traffic, and ultimately more money. Not a fan voted competition, but something that maybe the bloggers can vote on or something.

Even the way you post under Jeremy Igo has changed your brand for the better. You've built a masterpiece here, might as well attach your name to it.

Well done sir, and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Does Zod return to the huddle and enforce martial law after a meltdown?

#38 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

Great write as usual! I look forward to your post man. Great photos alone with a good summary. I like! I have to say looking at Cam makes me realize how badly I am out of shape...I can't even see my abs ...  :****( and with football approaching, my Sunday beer binge won't help either

#39 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,566 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

Great update Jeremy.

Glad you brought up the comment about KB getting off the line.  I really think this is going to be the real challenge he has as a WR early this season.  He has shown that once he is in his route, he has great hands and can go up and ****** the ball.  Getting off the line cleanly is extremely difficult in the NFL and is usually something that college WR's did not have to deal with nearly as much.

Will be interested to watch this closely during the preseason games.

KB may be much like Cam here, may take him a little while to get the nuances down, but when/if he ever does, look out.

I'm happy he's a Panther.

#40 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,451 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

pliers lam

??? :unsure:

#41 Jeremy Igo

Jeremy Igo

Administrator

• MFCEO
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

New Scandinavian long snapper.

#42 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:11 PM

Bant

#43 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,451 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

Bant

:(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, NFL, Training Camp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com