Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats Get New Uni(s) (Before Panthers LOL)

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree w/ OBC

I want to buy one of these jersey's but what player is guaranteed to be on this team for awhile?????

Posted

I think it's funny how many have been begging for new Panthers uni's and the Cats already get a makeover (I think they need the money more than anything though with the lack of support)

Cats.jpg

The only funny thing is, when you fail as a franchise, you do stuff like this. Soooooo....don't compare them getting new uni's(trying to do something to get the fans involved)

, to the Panthers not having done the same.

If the Bobcats had any success as a franchise to stand on, they wouldn't be getting new uni's. Funny is comparing the two. Actually there are other words, but I'll be nice. :D

Posted

If those are the new Bobcats unis, I don't like them. I prefer what they were wearing.

And, I also think the Panthers uniforms are fine, just as is. No need to change them.

Posted

The only funny thing is, when you fail as a franchise, you do stuff like this. Soooooo....don't compare them getting new uni's(trying to do something to get the fans involved)

, to the Panthers not having done the same.

If the Bobcats had any success as a franchise to stand on, they wouldn't be getting new uni's. Funny is comparing the two. Actually there are other words, but I'll be nice. :D

*I'm glad you think you control me

*I don't need you to be "nice" to me I'm not a five year old in a sandbox.(Though my sketch may have portrayed that)

Anyways someone show me where I said the Panthers NEEDED uni's. I'm one of the people saying they don't (maybe some different color variations but that's all).

Thank You

Dumb.gif

Posted

I like those new unis. And no to the CLT stupid airport code. I worked for FED Ex for a bit while in college and still have nightmares.

Panthers have a top 5 uni in the NFL IMO.

Posted

*I'm glad you think you control me

*I don't need you to be "nice" to me I'm not a five year old in a sandbox.(Though my sketch may have portrayed that)

Secondly someone show me where I said the Panthers NEEDED uni's. I'm one of the people saying they don't (maybe some different color variations but that's all).

Thank You

Dumb.gif

:nopity:

Posted

:nopity:

Thank you for showing me your ignorance, by replying with a dumb icon. Next time you accuse someone of making a statement...double check :D

Posted

Thank you for showing me your ignorance, by replying with a dumb icon. Next time you accuse someone of making a statement...double check :D

:patriot:

Posted

they look good. I'm flad they changed the away jerseys to the blue.

Posted

Pinstripes give us a spiffy look.

Posted

I think it's funny how many have been begging for new Panthers uni's and the Cats already get a makeover (I think they need the money more than anything though with the lack of support)

Who wants new uni's for the Panthers?!

That's the last thing we need...the Panthers need to keep the original look forever. Football is about tradition and as a team circa 1995 we can use all the tradition we can get.

I'd be totally against new Panthers uni's...the blues are just enough. If anything an all black look, or 1 alternate look and the 2 classic home/away...gotta keep the same look...