Cam Tries To Clarify Chud Comments

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#11 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

The Manziel issue has nothing to do with this topic but since it's been brought up. All of the media admits Manziel is immature but they don't go negative with it. They glorify his missteps as being a fun loving playboy. I just don't see the same vitriol with Manziel. It's almost like "boys will be boys".

#12 IGSaint

IGSaint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:49 AM

The Manziel issue has nothing to do with this topic but since it's been brought up. All of the media admits Manziel is immature but they don't go negative with it. They glorify his missteps as being a fun loving playboy. I just don't see the same vitriol with Manziel. It's almost like "boys will be boys".

There's a key difference between Cam and Manziel heh. 

#13 panthers123

panthers123

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

This is why Cam tends to stay away from the media. They continue to try to bring this man down by twisting his words around to make it sound like he is a bad guy and it is pissing me off. Writers just cannot accept the fact that Cam isn't a bust like they all predicted.

The media doesnt really care if Cam is a bust or not. They are just going to report on interesting stories which are going to be bad most of the time. If you watch the news 3 out 4 stories is usually about murder, death, or some other depressing/sad story because that is what draws peoples interest. 

Headline - Cam does all the right things and is hard worker. or Cam says he is an entertaining and icon

You tell me which ones sells papers, gets more clicks, has espn talking. 

#14 The Huddler

The Huddler

#BringHardyBack

• Location@TheHuddler2
SUPPORTER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

The media is destroying mankind. A highway to the depths

#15 Zuck Fod

Zuck Fod

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationChicago
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:00 AM

My ADHD, along with my inebriation is kicking in.... But within the first half was Cam wrong. .????? All I read was praise of chud and mike! And if it wasn't for them, he wouldn't be where he was at. I guess I must read further, but I just don't have it in me tonight. Will try again tomorrow, I promise!

#16 xerxes

xerxes

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

The irony of Mr "Fake Smile" is that he's too honest to be media savvy.

#17 London Loves Luke

London Loves Luke

Best Foreign Huddler 2014

• LocationLondon
SUPPORTER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

Is anyone else surprised by how much Cam seems to notice what is printed about him? I'm sure he's not sitting down after a day at TC to google himself and read what's been written about him that day. Is it his family/advisers/agent that are telling him? Seems to be more aware of his own little misprints and misquotes then some other elite athletes I can think of. 

At some point if you keep repeating "I haven't seen/read that" then the media will stop thinking they can draw you into their shif. 

#18 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationSC
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:37 AM

Beast mode doesn't have this problem and he's never misunderstood . "Just bought that action, Boss". I like it, but I'd still prefer Cam to continue to be Cam...

#19 Blackmagic

Blackmagic

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

Is anyone else surprised by how much Cam seems to notice what is printed about him? I'm sure he's not sitting down after a day at TC to google himself and read what's been written about him that day. Is it his family/advisers/agent that are telling him? Seems to be more aware of his own little misprints and misquotes then some other elite athletes I can think of. 

At some point if you keep repeating "I haven't seen/read that" then the media will stop thinking they can draw you into their shif. 

I think all elite athletes know what's out there about them and a lot of players are also sportfans and read sites like profootballtalk. He saw the misprint, and he needed to set in right to his former coach because I don't think that he wanted it out there that he was criticising Chud.

Edited by Blackmagic, 07 August 2014 - 05:40 AM.

#20 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:43 AM

Where did this get spun? I didn't see anything about it anywhere. It seemed pretty straight forward to me to begin with. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users