The Huddle Gameday Live - Buffalo Bills Edition

863 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Excited to know that my $225 (plus tax) PER SEAT experience will probably be rain soaked, without Cam, bunch of scrubs, dot dot dot.

NOT !!!!

At least I'm not in the Club 1's ... $430 per.  :startle:

Posted · Report post

I have to work tonight. fug.

im gonna be the worlds worst bartender tonight

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

What's different from any other night?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

It's only preseason but the air smells a little fresher today.  I've moved out of NC so this is my obligatory where can I find an online stream request.  I'm sure I will go to the bars most of the time come regular season if I'm not getting it for the fox game, but it would be nice to check out the boys during the preseason if possible.  Thanks Huddlers

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Will the Market America drones even notice?

(assuming you're still bartending for Koury corp)

Posted · Report post

Just got a few free tickets so I'll be making the trip down.

OH YEA

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Let's Go Panthers!

Posted · Report post

Will the Market America drones even notice?

(assuming you're still bartending for Koury corp)

hahaha, it's hard to say. some of them are unbelievably pretentious and demanding and the rest are too busy trying to impress each other to care what's going on.

you were around when the pool bar was a cigar lounge, right? we got a small-ass flatscreen over the door to the patio that i have to watch across the lounge because the 60" is mounted outside the bar at an angle i can't see, which means either squinting at the small one or sneaking out to watch individual plays on the big one.

Posted · Report post

hahaha, it's hard to say. some of them are unbelievably pretentious and demanding and the rest are too busy trying to impress each other to care what's going on.

you were around when the pool bar was a cigar lounge, right? we got a small-ass flatscreen over the door to the patio that i have to watch across the lounge because the 60" is mounted outside the bar at an angle i can't see, which means either squinting at the small one or sneaking out to watch individual plays on the big one.

Nah that was long after my time.  I left there somewhere around '93/'94.  Just after the tallest tower and the Guilford opened.  Back then the front desk was in the north lobby and they would be lined up past Joseph's to the Imperial to get into the 5th Season on a Wednesday night..

I need to stop by and buy you a drink at some point. I work just across 40.

If you dont get to see much of the game I at least hope the tips are good.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Do you tend bar in Charlotte, Phil?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

I'll be there. Weather looks like poo

Posted · Report post

Well I will be listening via Sirius Satellite Radio....no way in hell I'm getting it televised in Chattanooga.

I enjoy the radio broadcasts though, everyone huddles around the radio like it was the 1940s all over again. And it always looks prettier imagining it in my head vs the real thing lol

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle