Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Give your end of season seedings

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Washington is quickly becoming the most overrated team on this board. They replaced their best overall player with a 90 year old Paul Pierce.

Washington is gonna take a step back. Atlanta is the team I'm worried about in the division.

Posted · Report post

Washington is quickly becoming the most overrated team on this board. They replaced their best overall player with a 90 year old Paul Pierce.

Washington is gonna take a step back. Atlanta is the team I'm worried about in the division.

No, bc Wall and Beal are so young and will be even better. Nothing about Pierce.

Posted · Report post

As I said in my little blurp on Washington, I see Ariza leaving hurting them more than people think. He was their best perimeter defender last year by far. Pierce struggled to guard the 3 in Brooklyn, and mostly played the stretch 4 last year. He will be having to guard opposing 3's which he did not do a very good job of last season.

Posted · Report post

Ehh you have to give them credit for the growth I would expect from the young guys in the next year. The roster could have stayed exactly the same and they would have improved just based on growth.

Something similar could have been said about the hornets if the roster didn't turn over.

Posted · Report post

Ehh you have to give them credit for the growth I would expect from the young guys in the next year. The roster could have stayed exactly the same and they would have improved just based on growth.

Something similar could have been said about the hornets if the roster didn't turn over.

Outside of McRoberts, the entire starting lineup is intact with some more additions, and the role players and bench warmers lost are being replaced with younger, higher-upside guys.

Posted · Report post

Outside of McRoberts, the entire starting lineup is intact with some more additions, and the role players and bench warmers lost are being replaced with younger, higher-upside guys.

Agree with that.

My point was that I see many on this board claiming that kemba and Zeller are going to improve and that's going to win us some games--which I agree with. But same could be said for the young players in WAS.
1 person likes this