Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kony Ealy Impresses In Debut

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I noticed that he was in the picture a lot, good contain, etc. but the thing I noticed most was his enthusiasm.  He was getting into it.  Love it.   If this continues, and we continue to get results from KB and Turner (TNT, heard it here first), I will punch the person who disses Gettlemen right in the mouth.  The fact that it takes DEs a bit of time to develop is one reason we took Ealy this year and not when he was a need. 

5 people like this

Posted

Give the kid a year, some bulk and strength training and he will be fine..he needs to be when we decide on the DE's next season

Posted

Great pictures as usual Zod !

Posted

Maybe he will be good in a couple seasons and 15 more lbs.  I would not read a ton into a coaches good words for a second rounder.  Doubt he would slam the kid on the first preseason game.

Hope he comes along

Posted

as long as carolina can keep the psycho white chick away from him, he should be good.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ealy made at least 3 impact plays. thats very good for a rook. if you didnt see how disruptive he was (without getting the sacks) then i dont know who you were watching. 

4 people like this

Posted

Zod, so you get to ask questions during the press conference?

Posted

But I'm a fan on an Internet message board!

I have higher standards than the people who actually do the job :unsure:

yeah, and Gettlemen sucks!

Posted

Any comments a coach makes before watching film is to be taken with a grain of salt--however, in this situation, Ealy played most of the game (so did Turner).  I have to think RR was focusing on Ealy when he was on the field.

Posted

He's lucky that he is on a team with such talented, hardworking, stand-up guys like Thomas and Luke, CJ. Guys that lead by example. Ealy will benefit from this on and off the field.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 people like this