Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Kelvin Benjamin - Aside from the touchdown....

198 posts in this topic

I think KB is going to be a great receiver, but I have to get this off my chest.  Every time I see his picture, I can't help but think....

kel.jpg

4 people like this

I'd take Gillmore on this team in seconds

But would take KB over Watkins. I'm weird

Kb is beast but at this rate he will be getting doubled, I hope Jericho and company can step it up when good teams double kb......if not were fugged

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

"You can scheme for and control a game horizontally, but not vertically" -Michael Irvin

Something like that. Put 11 on Benjamin. Benjamin's hands will still be highest.

3 people like this

Lol this is so irrelavent to the game becuase this is in the past. Ya you have 20/20 when looking back on the game. Hell if I could go back I'm sure I could have coached that game myself, if I know what I know now. KB would have done the same thing on either side, well actually I don't know that for a fact because... it didn't happen to McKelvin, it happened on Gilmore it was a touchdown either way Gilmore would have played the ball it would have been 6.

KB is going to be amazing rookie, this year and this isn't the last time we see him make catches like that bar anything unforseen.

P.S. please don't bring up 40 times that has NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL THAT IS A TRACK TEST, and it's funny because it's not even ran on a football field. Football speed and track speed are two totally different things. Hence the reason other big receivers still can get behind DBs (Boldin, Marshell, Alshon Jeffery, etc.).

Good points.

Plus: It was clear, Benjamin didn't get good starts in his 40 runs (not including the fact he has a tremendously big body to unfurl before he gets up to speed). But of course, dumb fans and reporters always seem to forget or ignore those tidbits.

I think Watkins is going to be stifled in that offense

I don't think it's weird at all.  Watkins is a stud but KB went to the high school that has produced more NFL players than any other, was a national champion at F$U, and has a ceiling that's truly second to none.  Should he realize that potential, and so far things couldn't have possibly gone better, then there's no one I'd rather have.  #truth. 

Y'all posting in a troll thread.

I don't know why trolls are allowed to stick around for so long.

The only reason I can think of is that they help to generate traffic to the threads..

sent from my iPhone using the Carolina Huddle app

The only reason I can think of is that they help to generate traffic to the threads..

sent from my iPhone using the Carolina Huddle app

Really quick way for the huddle to self regulate trolls is to stop feeding them.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

One thing about the DA overthrow. It was high but it was also behind. If it had been in front or directly above KB, I still think he might catch it at that height. Incredible picture Zod. When I saw it I was wondering if you got it.

1 person likes this