Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Kelvin Benjamin - Aside from the touchdown....

Carolina Panthers Kelvin Benjamin NFL

• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#136 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,804 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

that ball was not woefully under thrown. it was placed inside, but he fell forward and still caught the ball. Benji did have him beat, and a bad under thrown would have been picked by Gilmore. 

Maybe, but it certainly didn't look like a great ball to me.

However, you could be correct, as I didn't watch the game, and have only seen highlights on my computer.

Edited by FootballMaestro, 09 August 2014 - 06:39 PM.

#137 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,804 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

Oh so I guess we shouldn't keep score? Like the Nazis didn't keep track of the number of people they killed?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Might as well not. The coaches aren't game planning to try to win and the games don't count against the record.

#138 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • 2,023 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

With how our run game looked were going rely heavily on our cast of wrs and tes

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#139 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

This only confirms your Panthers knowledge is based solely on ESPN.

I am trying to be nice. You are out of your league here. You should move along.

I'm glad you said it because I was going to say pretty much the same thing.

Sent from my VZW iPhone 5 using CarolinaHuddle

Edited by ickmule, 09 August 2014 - 08:44 PM.

#140 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,206 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

Might as well not. The coaches aren't game planning to try to win and the games don't count against the record.

I just wanted to bring Nazis into the internet argument to make the circle complete

#141 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

Oh so I guess we shouldn't keep score? Like the Nazis didn't keep track of the number of people they killed?

#142 AviationMX

AviationMX

Mildly entertained

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:16 PM

just this...

I respect smitty,but this is a receiver core that is a team...and Cam is the leader, it will pay off... 

#143 cgarsmoker

cgarsmoker

Panther Aficionado

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationViera, Florida

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

we have tons of Applebees in WNY. Just like NC has tons of BBQ and trailers.

Who gives a f**k about what is in Western New York? The Bills play in Toronto......God Bless Bon Jovi.

I'm a cowboy.....On a steel horse I ride, I'm wanted -wanted! Dead or alive...... Every time I hear that song, it makes me smile and think of you classy Bills fans....who's known for being good hearted Super Bowl losers and a chicken wing. Although I've heard Toronto has started a petition to have "Buffalo Wings" renamed Toronto wings.....they figured since they're getting your team, they may as well take the chicken name as well.

#144 Panthers8969

Panthers8969

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:43 PM

I applaud you sir :) the difference between you and a dumbass hater is ,you are a big enough person to admit being wrong and change accordingly. Thats a trait not many people have it would seem... But none the less I thought it was really cool to read something like is nice post bro :)

Haha thanks man. I'm glad Benjamin has played/practiced well enough to make me admit it

#145 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

Man...That TD reminds me of when AJ Green burnt Gamble in his rookie preseason game. Everyone could tell Green was special! I feel the same about Benjamin

#146 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,587 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:24 AM

so to you and the elf boy, why? Gilmore did not turn his head and could have easily deflected that pass had he done so. The play was impressively salvaged.

@34 seconds KB looks back and reaches back, throws himself out of balance and cannot keep his feet underneath him. This obviously isn't a timing route, so he had no reason to over extend himself. He either ran too flat or a route to keep his head back or just got off balance. At that point he begins to stumble and Gilmore doesn't even bother to turn his head, which is CB School 101 stuff.

At the catch he overcomes all inertia and movement to find himself to the ball, an amazing set of moves which lets him haul in the TD.

Not to burst you fanatics bubble but that play won't happen every Sunday, or even once a month on Sundays. It was a great play to watch and something special to see but it was a fluke.

Gilmore shoved KB.

You can babble on all you want to, but you've already proved that you're a liar.

The fact you found the huddle after the game, and not before the game tells me you're chicken poo.

In review, you're a proven lying piece of chicken poo.

#147 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:25 AM

Really quick way for the huddle to self regulate trolls is to stop feeding them.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Huddle is still in preseason troll form.  By game 3 we should realize who is going to be able to not feed the trolls during the season. 

#148 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,302 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

Huddle is still in preseason troll form.  By game 3 we should realize who is going to be able to not feed the trolls during the season. 

I'm gonna feed the trolls cause I ain't scared.  They got nothin' to offer but heir own stupidity and I feed off of that like Lola feeds off Luke pics....

tumblr_m6rshhM7kn1rzhv5ho1_500.gif

#149 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,587 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:36 AM

Why am I not surprised that a Bills fan is here gloating about winning a preseason game by 2 points, lol.

cause he's a winner!!

#150 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

Yeah because I haven't been here for a year prior to the game, makes sense. And I'm classy, yep, while ya'll are insulting me with silly names and all that... etc. Classy...nah, that's just trash. But there are some good posters here and for those, those are the ones I feel sorry for; not because I am here but the great deal of y'all who can't do more then throw insults - you bring this place down and set the bar awful low.

Dissenting opinion to what you have or not, stay classy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, Kelvin Benjamin, NFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com