SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,252 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:49 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

I must say, the write ups on carolinahuddle.com are some of the best things going right now. The way Igo incorporates his own photos into his write ups is uniquely awesome and really adds a cool perspective on the Panthers that you don't find through other media outlets. I have really been able to enjoy my poop breaks this preseason because of these articles (Even after my legs fall asleep from sitting too long).

Good work CarolinaHuddle.
Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1407602944.676461.jpg   105.9KB   111 downloads

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Edited by SCP, 09 August 2014 - 12:05 PM.

#2 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,497 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

it's great getting somewhat of an outside perspective..  by that I mean a perspective that's unique from the news & observer or player/coach speak.  The fact that zod knows what he's talking about helps even more.

the biggest thing I've enjoyed from the podcasts are the perspectives coming from people always around the organization but can give their own opinion on things.  Most of which we don't ever get to hear about.

#3 SuperLego5

SuperLego5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

Been a lurker on the forum for years, always enjoyed the banter (well most of it) but the Huddle has taken a serious step up this year. I actually find me checking my phone at work to see if any TC summary updates have been posted.

Outstanding coverage this year.

#4 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,026 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Igo, now theres a name that fits. :)  Yes Zod is da bestestest.  Finest Mod in all of NC.

#5 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,776 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:29 PM

Now urrybody share on social media to appease the Igo. For real though. It will keep the awesome level going.

Reppin' Huddle West

Edited by jayflip, 09 August 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#6 Mr. Burgundy

Mr. Burgundy

scotch, scotch, scotch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

I miss huddle kittens

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#7 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,497 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

Now urrybody share on social media to appease the Igo. For real though. It will keep the awesome level going.

Reppin' Huddle West

I believe it.  We have to keep his motivation at peak levels or else we're fuged...

#8 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:59 PM

I agree.  Really great and unique coverage.  Between this and Black and Blue review this might be the best coverage the Panthers have ever had.

But I heard that in an effort to save money the Panthers are going to fire Jeremy then hire Joe Person and give him an Iphone to take pictures with. 

http://americablog.c...a-training.html

#9 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

I'm telling you guys, this place has exploded from it's earliest beginnings. It's definitely now the best coverage on the team to be found online.

Edit: Unless you like Joe Person or David Newton. In which case you can now leave.

#10 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:09 PM

Pie for including Coming to America.

We are very lucky to have Igo.

#11 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

I must say, the write ups on carolinahuddle.com are some of the best things going right now. The way Igo incorporates his own photos into his write ups is uniquely awesome and really adds a cool perspective on the Panthers that you don't find through other media outlets. I have really been able to enjoy my poop breaks this preseason because of these articles (Even after my legs fall asleep from sitting too long).

Good work CarolinaHuddle.
attachicon.gifImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1407602944.676461.jpg

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

I have been thinking it, but never said it.  Good call. 

Jeremy gives visuals (important for a population of readers dependent upon illustrated text) that tell the story.  He opens camp to the reader by telling the story behind the picture.  Meanwhile, I have literally learned nothing from Joe Person.  He is the captain obvious of the Panther media. 

#12 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,521 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

i've gotten dead legs like five times this week. thanks jeremy

#13 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,497 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:40 PM

i've gotten dead legs like five times this week. thanks jeremy

I think it goes without saying that phillyb needs to drop any and all of his dreams (writing a book, etc) and just write for the huddle...  you may hate your life and feel your abilities are being wasted on trash, but it's not all about you man.  It's about the Panther fans.  You wouldn't tell CJ or Cam to traverse the world when we need them to win games, right?  I know I'm right.. 

#14 Jeremy Igo

Jeremy Igo

Administrator

• MFCEO
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:41 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Appreciate the kind words, but this isn't Panthers related and you are all banned.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#15 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,417 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:33 PM

shirley.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com