Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman - For Better Or Worse

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I hated the fact I rarely knew who was on without glancing at my cheat sheet from the fan fest. Mixon did a terrible job at calling out names!!! Didn't even try to tell me who got injured before the commercial!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

2 people like this

Posted

This is his last year to prove himself. We already know what he's capable of, now he needs to execute in the regular season when it matters.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hated the fact I rarely knew who was on without glancing at my cheat sheet from the fan fest. Mixon did a terrible job at calling out names!!! Didn't even try to tell me who got injured before the commercial!

They both got several players wrong and they didn't even bat an eye

Posted

I know what you mean. Like I said in the game day thread, sometimes I wonder if mixon was actually watching the game last night. (And I'm not a mixon hater at all)

Sent from my SCH-R950 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I mean, he's better than Godfrey.  I can see him in that reserve role and play in dime packages.  Behind White, Cason, and Bene.  

Dockery, Byndom, & Thomas are essentially battling it out with him.  

to be honest, i really didnt like what i seen from Cason last night. i think IF Norman can put it together, you have to keep him on the field.

2 people like this

Posted

Once that light turns on that he has to play within the concept of the team he is gong to be a beast.   I have always pulled for him.  Hopefully he gets it soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope that Norman gets more playing time in the remaining preseason games so the coaches can determine if he's ready.

Posted

I wasn't impressed at all with Cason last night either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 people like this

Posted

He  displays too much skill to not be given a starting chance. Aside from Melvin White we don't have much going at CB. Norman needs a real shot. He just needs to keep cool to avoid penalties. If we keep sitting on him he's going to go to another team and he just might be somebody. 

3 people like this

Posted

Preseason hall of famer.

He is like the hot girl that always talks about how she loves to hook up, always flirts with you, and then never comes through when it counts.

You know at the end of the day that she is probably a waste of time, but she is just too hot to just ignore and move on from the possibility.

6 people like this

Posted

He displays too much skill to not be given a starting chance. Aside from Melvin White we don't have much going at CB. Norman needs a real shot. He just needs to keep cool to avoid penalties. If we keep sitting on him he's going to go to another team and he just might be somebody.

I'd say Bene is something going.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

I only saw Bene once and it was the good hit he layed down. Did anybody see him at all?