Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman - For Better Or Worse

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah Cason was getting chomped on.

Posted

Cason disappointed in his first showing and Norman capitalized when it was he chance to shine. Still a month before the season starts and the coaches will have some tough decisions ahead.

sent from my iPhone using the Carolina Huddle app

1 person likes this

Posted

Cason had a rough night. I am worried about our secondary. Drayton Florence is still out there floating around. Just saying

Posted

Cason had a rough night. I am worried about our secondary. Drayton Florence is still out there floating around. Just saying

no, he signed with DET.

1 person likes this

Posted

to be honest, i really didnt like what i seen from Cason last night. i think IF Norman can put it together, you have to keep him on the field.

Its game one with a vanilla preseason defense.  There was no rolled coverage or blitzes.  Antoine Cason is way better than Josh Norman.

Posted

You all do realize this was the first preseason game.  Let me remind you that last year Norman had three INTs in the preseason and subsequently lost the Bills game at the end.  Cason has looked the most consistent in camp and will look the best once we incorporate a real game plan.  Until Norman can play his role and hold his position down in real games, this is his equation(Norman=Gettis) for the defense.  "Well, well if he can get it together."  Its only frustrating if you allow it to be frustrating.

Posted

Well Norman played a lot in 2012, looked like a preseason all star in 2013, then he got in Rivera's doghouse, and I guess since then he has slowly been building himself back up. I'd like to see him break out this year

Posted

no, he signed with DET.

Oh, my bad.  Welp

Posted

I personally don't see what you guys see. Yeah, Norman has potential but I'm not sure he'll ever get over that hump. Josh seems to play on too much emotion. Therefore, he's too reckless. I surely wouldn't miss him if he joined the dark side (Foxboro).

2 people like this

Posted

I personally don't see what you guys see. Yeah, Norman has potential but I'm not sure he'll ever get over that hump. Josh seems to play on too much emotion. Therefore, he's too reckless. I surely wouldn't miss him if he joined the dark side (Foxboro).

His lack of discipline would get him axed there immediately.  Remember OchoCinco's comeback campaign train derailment?

Posted

Its game one with a vanilla preseason defense. There was no rolled coverage or blitzes. Antoine Cason is way better than Josh Norman.

He wasn't last night.

4 people like this

Posted

I want him to succeed with the Panthers. I think that he has the talent, but he has to play within the scheme.

I love seeing the aggression though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app