Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman - For Better Or Worse

69 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A lot of people were hating on Norman the other night but I thought he played well. He was all over the field. It seemed like he was always involved in or around the play.

You can't hate on Norman for the same reasons you loved Smitty.

The guy is okay in my book. He just needs to calm down just a little.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

if norman alone consistently played to his potential, the secondary would immediately be one of the best in the league.

Posted · Report post

I keep wanting to see Norman do well. I am truly a fan of his but, he seems to be his own worst eneny. What makes him good is also what leaves you going wtf at times. He has to learn to temper his aggressiveness. Unfortunately, if he is still having these problems now, then is harder to turn around.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

For Norman to succeed he has to learn discipline point blank. He can't retaliate anytime the other team tries to rile him up. He has to discipline himself to not commit penalties all the time. Discipline!

Posted · Report post

Norman is strictly a man-to-man cover corner.  I think even in our blitz schemes, we play mostly zone coverage.  This is probably why he might not see his full potential here.  I'll give him another year.

Posted · Report post

if norman alone consistently played to his potential, the secondary would immediately be one of the best in the league.

Nah if we still had Gamble we'd be pretty damn good though.

Gamble, Norman, Benwikere

Still pissed he retired.

Posted · Report post

Nah if we still had Gamble we'd be pretty damn good though.

Gamble, Norman, Benwikere

Still pissed he retired.

If we still had gamble we wouldn't be as good. He lost passion for the game of football. He would just be collecting paychecks if he was playing. 

Posted · Report post

If we still had gamble we wouldn't be as good. He lost passion for the game of football. He would just be collecting paychecks if he was playing. 

Do I really need to include the stipulation of him being motivated to play?

When he was on the field he did his job. If he was here he could take on a #1 and Norman could take the rest.

Posted · Report post

Do I really need to include the stipulation of him being motivated to play?

When he was on the field he did his job. If he was here he could take on a #1 and Norman could take the rest.

i

Yeah ok whatever you say. 

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments