Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brooklyn Bully

Anyone going to watch Johnny Football tonight?

67 posts in this topic

I hope he does well. I dont grasp hoping for people to fail.

Unless of course they play for the Saints

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Did I just hear the announcer say placing the ball at someone knee cap is the perfect place for a QB(Manziel) to throw? Wow

Those announcers are really horrible. I hate that they are basically blaming the receiver for a bad pass from Manziel. Given that the pass was still able to be caught with a little more effort from the receiver but it was definitely far from a perfect pass.

Not to get off topic but I hope Calvin Johnson doesn't go off on our secondary home opener. D line will really have to apply pressure that week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

They praised johhny for having the awareness to get his helmet to come in on offense on a possible special teams fumble..

At first I laughed and shook my head but If you thought Carolina had QB issues before Cam...I think a QB getting his helmet is like one of the major accomplishments for Browns fans recently.

Too bad they are quick to dismiss the better QB in Hoyer. Hoyer will have a Derek Anderson type career IMO.

Dude, Johnny did really fuggin good even with scrubs. Would have gone 9-11 if it weren't for blatent drops. Dude was on point and had some nice runs.

Like this guy a lot and I really like how many people don't like him

They praised johhny for having the awareness to get his helmet to come in on offense on a possible special teams fumble..

At first I laughed and shook my head but If you thought Carolina had QB issues before Cam...I think a QB getting his helmet is like one of the major accomplishments for Browns fans recently.

Too bad they are quick to dismiss the better QB in Hoyer. Hoyer will have a Derek Anderson type career IMO.

Did you watch Johnny play? He was on point man. He was good

Because it's the NFL Network and it feeds into the hype/homerism.

Personally, I love Johnny Football as a player and hope he succeeds. I like that he pisses people off for no apparent reason.

Why are the announcers from Cleveland when they are playing in Detroit?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm guessing it's either some sort of TV rights thing or the NFL network just didn't have the resources. The announcers are pretty unbiased for Browns announcers. Or I have no idea. 

Did they not switch at the half?

Still "3 sports" Cleveland as far as I can tell.

Kellen Moore looks night and day different wow