Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony stewart may have killed a guy...

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Stewart probably didn't hit the driver on purpose, the video makes it look like he tried to run him down on purpose though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Stewart's been known to run out on the track as well. All involved are idiots.

Posted

Terrible incident, running out there like that is just stupid.

Posted

It looks like he was trying to throw dirt at the guy, and slid over him instead.

2 people like this

Posted

Smoke made the right decision and is not racing today.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea..Stewart is a hot head but I dont think he was trying to hit him. Hes a dumbass for not slowing down. I think brak is right in his theory,he was trying to throw dirt. But it was an idiotic move and could have huge repercussions further down the line. The other guy did get out to talk poo and moved too far down the track and away from his car.

Dumb move by both and its extremely sad outcome.

Posted

Terrible for everyone.

Prayers for the family of the young man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Not a fan of the sport but after hearing about this and watching the clip, Stewart didn't intentionally kill the kid yet him gunning it didn't help the situation.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus Christ racing is so fuging stupid.

What a stupid statement.

7 people like this

Posted

I understand the guy came towards stewart but why gun the engine, thats the part that doesnt make sense, every other driver backed off, you could hear the engines rev down. Stewarts car is the only car that gunned it while passing.

Posted

The fuging piece of poo should be charged with vehicular manslaughter at the least.  If the same thing would have happened on an interstate highway, he would have already been.

Typical NASCAR......they have to (1) get someone killed or (2) rig a race for Earnhardt, Jr. to win for anyone to give a poo anymore.  The 'sport' was ruined permanently when they turned their backs on Darlington, Wikesboro, Rockingham, et al.  Watching the fat fug Helton lose his ass financially and seeing the beloved cash cow HOF in Charlotte become nothing more than an over-glorified broom closet is going to be fun to watch.

Posted

People are bitter down in Shelby

1 person likes this