Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Tony stewart may have killed a guy...

37 posts in this topic

Jesus Christ racing is so fuging stupid.

What a stupid statement.

7 people like this

I understand the guy came towards stewart but why gun the engine, thats the part that doesnt make sense, every other driver backed off, you could hear the engines rev down. Stewarts car is the only car that gunned it while passing.

The fuging piece of poo should be charged with vehicular manslaughter at the least.  If the same thing would have happened on an interstate highway, he would have already been.

Typical NASCAR......they have to (1) get someone killed or (2) rig a race for Earnhardt, Jr. to win for anyone to give a poo anymore.  The 'sport' was ruined permanently when they turned their backs on Darlington, Wikesboro, Rockingham, et al.  Watching the fat fug Helton lose his ass financially and seeing the beloved cash cow HOF in Charlotte become nothing more than an over-glorified broom closet is going to be fun to watch.

What a stupid statement.

Hey look our racing moral compass is here. The other thread wasn't enough for you to force your opinion on to others?

A guy is dead on a race track. It's only news because Tony Stewart is involved. If I got killed rock climbing today no one would care and those that would hear would say, "It is a dangerous sport."

How does he not see the guy.

It's dark, the guy is wearing dark clothes, and nobody expects someone to leave their car and run on to the track.

What a stupid statement.

Seriously. If I don't like something I just avoid it. I don't need to make sure everyone knows my stance. Baseball bores me to hell but I can't ever imagine going into a thread about a seriously injured baseball player and pronouncing my hatred of the sport in front of a few baseball fans.

1 person likes this

What makes you think he didnt see him? He revved his engine BECAUSE he saw him, in typical Tony Stewart fashion. He finally killed someone with his well documented temper and attitude.