Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony stewart may have killed a guy...

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What a stupid statement.

Hey look our racing moral compass is here. The other thread wasn't enough for you to force your opinion on to others?

A guy is dead on a race track. It's only news because Tony Stewart is involved. If I got killed rock climbing today no one would care and those that would hear would say, "It is a dangerous sport."

Posted · Report post

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5NaartjBEY[/YouTube]

Posted · Report post

How does he not see the guy.

Posted · Report post

It's dark, the guy is wearing dark clothes, and nobody expects someone to leave their car and run on to the track.

Posted · Report post

What a stupid statement.

Seriously. If I don't like something I just avoid it. I don't need to make sure everyone knows my stance. Baseball bores me to hell but I can't ever imagine going into a thread about a seriously injured baseball player and pronouncing my hatred of the sport in front of a few baseball fans.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What makes you think he didnt see him? He revved his engine BECAUSE he saw him, in typical Tony Stewart fashion. He finally killed someone with his well documented temper and attitude.

Posted · Report post

It's dark, the guy is wearing dark clothes, and nobody expects someone to leave their car and run on to the track.

Tony shouldn't expect someone to do exactly the same thing he himself has done repeatedly!?

Posted · Report post

Stewart should know better with them being on dirt, the tails of these cars sling around pretty easy when you rev the throttle. Then again Ward should have been nowhere near that close to Stewart's car. Growing up in racing I see drivers walk out on the track all the time; I've always seen it as a stupid thing to do and unfortunately this time the worst happened. Very sad situation, prayers out to both families. 

Posted · Report post

I've seen the video about 11 times now, more than I should. Not going to lie that's a bit cryptic. Anyway, the more I see it the more I think that Stewart was trying to be a badass and rev his engine to scare the kid, and well...it resulted in tragedy. 

Posted · Report post

when he throttled the gas he turned the tires to make the car's back end swing away from the dumbass on the track.  I can't figure out how people don't see that.  

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

I've seen the video about 11 times now, more than I should. Not going to lie that's a bit cryptic. Anyway, the more I see it the more I think that Stewart was trying to be a badass and rev his engine to scare the kid, and well...it resulted in tragedy. 

I've watched a few times, too. It looks like Ward was trying to get up the track when he got hit.