Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Maturation of Luke

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Great pictures for comparison. Seeing Luke become the General he is has been fun and exciting

3 people like this

Posted

Luke is a coaches/owner/gms dream of a player. I like the fact he's so quiet/reserve off field but a shiit talking speed demon manbeast between the white lines.

3 people like this

Posted

Kuechly is basically the MLB version of what everybody said Andrew Luck was gonna be at QB coming into the NFL and the funny thing about it is that, at the time, I hated the pick because we already had Beason and DT was the biggest weakness on the team.

Thank God I'm not a GM.

9 people like this

Posted

Kuechly is basically the MLB version of what everybody said Andrew Luck was gonna be at QB coming into the NFL

True

Posted

Let's hope Luke has a long career and his locker is always in Charlotte. He's well on the way to being the most popular Panther ever.

Posted

I'm so proud to have such high caliber individuals on this team. Luke makes everyone around him better. How can you not want to play hard for someone who gives his all for the team all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm embarrassed, but at the same time feel obligated to say, that I originally read this title wrong and was incredibly confused. 

1 person likes this

Posted

My boy

Posted

I'm embarrassed, but at the same time feel obligated to say, that I originally read this title wrong and was incredibly confused. 

haha, had to go back on top and reread the title to see what you mean. that would be confusing at a glance lol

Posted

Luke is a coaches/owner/gms dream of a player. I like the fact he's so quiet/reserve off field but a shiit talking speed demon manbeast between the white lines.

This is how I am going to refer to him from here on out. Eggggggcellent.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

We should probly draft a stronger hunk of a man next year.. You know, one that actually excites the ladies.

2 people like this