Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Maturation of Luke

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sounds a lot like me. Me and Luke are carbon copies of one another. Looks, muscles, smarts. Hell, I'm his twin brother.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think you can best sum it up as such.

Luke 2012: Sweaty

Luke 2014: Not a drop of sweat on him

Posted · Report post

I'm embarrassed, but at the same time feel obligated to say, that I originally read this title wrong and was incredibly confused. 

That would certainly generate traffic though.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Luke is a coaches/owner/gms dream of a player. I like the fact he's so quiet/reserve off field but a shiit talking speed demon manbeast between the white lines.

I can't remember one time he was on the field talking shit to an opponent...  dude really needs to step up his game.

Posted · Report post

Luke was born mature and youre right Cam still acts like a 12 year old a lot of the time.

Posted · Report post

I can't remember one time he was on the field talking poo to an opponent... dude really needs to step up his game.

Banshee War Cry after every big play

Waving to the Falcons full back to get off the field after TDs acrobatic pick.

Game in the rain against Saints. Head was constantly bobbing letting them know.

"That's one fugging catch" to Santonio Holmes against Jets going nuts after he got one catch on the secondary he said was trash.

That's just off the top of my head.

Posted · Report post

I hated the pick because we already had Beason and DT was the biggest weakness on the team.

Thank God I'm not a GM.

this. while i do realize OL is a huge need at the moment, it is for this reason that i am not worried about Gettleman. he knows he needs to improve the OL. and i have faith that he will soon. but to pass up talent that would (did) make us better is foolish. if we had taken an OT or two, we might have missed out on KB, Bene, Ealy, or Turner. we dont know about Boston yet, but he could be a gem too for all we know. those 4 picks (maybe 5 with Boston) made us a better team that we might not have been if we had picked up more OL talent instead.

He's well on the way to being the most popular Panther ever.

im not sure how i feel about this. my initial reaction is to say... "but what about Smitty and Superman and TD and even Gross" but at the same time, ive never heard a negative word spoken about Luke in Panther nation so... maybe youre right. it would be shocking to me though

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Banshee War Cry after every big play

Waving to the Falcons full back to get off the field after TDs acrobatic pick.

Game in the rain against Saints. Head was constantly bobbing letting them know.

"That's one fugging catch" to Santonio Holmes against Jets going nuts after he got one catch on the secondary he said was trash.

That's just off the top of my head.

lol hey, I think one of those examples are in my sig...

Posted · Report post

Kuechly is basically the MLB version of what everybody said Andrew Luck was gonna be at QB coming into the NFL and the funny thing about it is that, at the time, I hated the pick because we already had Beason and DT was the biggest weakness on the team.

Thank God I'm not a GM.

Yes, thank you Marty Hurney.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Am I the only one who noticed how well kk short was playing yesterday. He got in the backfield so much. I see him producing even more than star this year
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lol we get it, Peter king is the scum of the earth, good grief already

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Lol we get it, Peter king is the scum of the earth, good grief already

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Woah - you trying to suggest King isn't the devil spawn? Pitchforks and torches at the ready lads.