Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Maturation of Luke

35 posts in this topic

Posted

I already knew he was a good team leader, I want to see maturation in his pass defense. This is also an even more self serving piece than peters in that somebody with an axe to grind wrote so much about somebody else and end it to say, "THATs what should have been written". Then again, when you own a forum you can write what you want... I suppose the same way if you own ur own website.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

I already knew he was a good team leader, I want to see maturation in his pass defense. This is also an even more self serving piece than peters in that somebody with an axe to grind wrote so much about somebody else and end it to say, "THATs what should have been written". Then again, when you own a forum you can write what you want... I suppose the same way if you own ur own website.

I thought you were joshing with the King stuff before but your actually serious...?

In Jeremy's post where is there anything remotely self serving? It's a critique of an article based on what we all know was king's attempt at covering his own pride and being able to bury the hatchet with one of the sports hottest properties. While doing so he completely neglected an actual story which would have made much more football sense to report. Any one with any idea of what good journalism is should be able to see that.

Posted

King can't win, always getting in his own way.  One can only wonder how he would have come across trying to write up Luke.  Maybe he will release it later.

Then, one of you can go read it and re-post here because I am never clicking on his site...

Never.

Posted

I serve myself daily. Sometimes twice daily.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

I serve myself daily. Sometimes twice daily.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Is that after you've reviewed your daily swole pics?

Posted

Or during. I thought you Europeans didn't judge.

Posted

We're open minded. Just think you could do better

Posted

lol hey, I think one of those examples are in my sig...

Lol wasn't sure if serious. Turned sigs off. Makes browsing the huddle at work safe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kuechly is basically the MLB version of what everybody said Andrew Luck was gonna be at QB coming into the NFL and the funny thing about it is that, at the time, I hated the pick because we already had Beason and DT was the biggest weakness on the team.

Thank God I'm not a GM.

It's not enough that we have to deal with Andrew Luck poo in the Cam threads, nearly FOUR years later, but now Luke threads too?

The huddles war against Luck is going to be longer than WWII

Posted

Lol wasn't sure if serious. Turned sigs off. Makes browsing the huddle at work safe.

ah, yeah didn't consider that...

Posted

No Luke! That's Cam's maturation and you can't have any............No................................no.