Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Training Camp Wrapup - August 10

56 posts in this topic

Posted

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let J-Stew stay healthy this season!

1 person likes this

Posted

Tuesday

Thats seems shorter than it used to be?  Is that CBA or Rivera?

Posted

So was that sliding TD catch by KB as awesome as it sounded?  Oh yeah, and once again awesome write-up as usual.

Posted

J-Stew participating in Training Camp? Hopefully he keeps it up, the team could definitely use him this Season.

Posted

So was that sliding TD catch by KB as awesome as it sounded? Oh yeah, and once again awesome write-up as usual.

Yeah was nice. Was also a sack in a real game

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

OT situation has got me sweating bullets.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

5 people like this

Posted

I just re-watched the game and I don't know that Reaves was really any better than Barner. Fozzy impressed me most and had a HUGE block on the Williams TD pass after the DE easily spun past the LT, the big guy that struggled.

I hope Chandler watches some extra film while he's down because he did not have good outing vs the Bills.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I just re-watched the game and I don't know that Reaves was really any better than Barner. Fozzy impressed me most and had a HUGE block on the Williams TD pass after the DE easily spun past the LT, the big guy that struggled.

I hope Chandler watches some extra film while he's down because he did not have good outing vs the Bills.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I tried to tell so many people this. Reeves got a touchdown, but other than that Barner had just as good or bad of a game as Reeves how ever you want to look at it.

Posted

OT situation has got me sweating bullets.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

lingering knee problem on our starting OT is more than a bit discerning. it's a good thing we're so stacked at deep there.

ugh.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great as always but could you please use the rising and falling players again,because I feel like TK is doing very well

Posted

Fine job Sir. Extremely appreciate the work you've put in to give us these camp insights and photos about our beloved team that we would never get from anyone other source. Thank you for all you do for us poor undeserving bums.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Awesome as usual, much appreciated! Top notch

How did Cam's ankle appear to hold up in the wet conditions?

Sent from my iPhone 8 using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Thanks for the photos and updates. Great as usual. It's really nice for those of us who live a little further out of the Panthers coverage area.