Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Training Camp Wrapup - August 10

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ya I'm still kind of shocked at the way they handled OT this offseason.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Me too.  Even if we planned on rolling with Chandler and Bell as our starters, I'm still surprised at least one solid vet wasn't added for depth.  I still can't imagine us going into the season with this current OL roster, especially after the backups have been getting owned in camp.

Posted · Report post

That KB pic of him in the air. Wow

Jeremy, can you explain why you think Tre won't make it this season?

Posted · Report post

not good to hear about Chandler. hope he recovers quickly. 

David Newton is just reporting that this is a minor injury. isnt making a big deal of it. what say you Zod? is DN full of poo?

Posted · Report post

Ready for more action 

Posted · Report post

Ya I'm still kind of shocked at the way they handled OT this offseason.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Its obvious we are as cash strapped as DG says we are. We are fooling no one that we prob have the worst T duo in the NFL and at some point it will bite us. I guess the bright side is Im not sure if Williams is that much worse that what we have right now.

Posted · Report post

Also, someone should photoshop a pie in place of the ball.  All of their reactions are pretty funny

[attachment=9336:Panthers-Training-Camp-44-pie.jpg]

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Its obvious we are as cash strapped as DG says we are. We are fooling no one that we prob have the worst T duo in the NFL and at some point it will bite us. I guess the bright side is Im not sure if Williams is that much worse that what we have right now.

You have to think someone better than Garry Williams will become available on the cuts to 53.  

Posted · Report post

David Newton is just reporting that this is a minor injury. isnt making a big deal of it. what say you Zod? is DN full of poo?

I don't think the problem is the severity. I think the problem is that it has been defined (by more than just Zod) as a "lingering" issue. THAT'S what is worrisome.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

fozzy did impress. but i dont see how you can say that Reaves had just as good of a game. Reaves was able to gain yards here and there. he fought for yards, even when the OL wasnt helping him. Barner was stuffed on first contacte EVERYTIME he touched the ball

What about the time where Barner trucked the safety and got 8 yards on the play (the longest run besides Joe Webb)? Blame Barner all you want but even Big Mike Tolbert couldn't get through that OLine that night.

Posted · Report post

I just feel sorry for all of our RBs. J-Stew and D-Will get too much flack for a poor OL and playcalling. Sure, they're overpaid but not even Adrian Peterson could ball out behind our OL. Hell, we're likely giving Barner too much poo as well.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thank God for Jeremy.

Sincerely.

Posted · Report post

That KB pic of him in the air. Wow

Jeremy, can you explain why you think Tre won't make it this season?

He is a 4th round rookie that has missed some of the OTA's and the first two weeks of training camp completely.

I am pulling for him, he seems like a really great dude, but he is way behind.