Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dorian Gray

Schedule rumored to be released Wednesday

RoaringRiot    12,972

I really hope that the first game as the Hornets is on a damn Wednesday against the Bucs. That would be a damn shame. 

RoaringRiot    12,972

It's got to be on a weekend. I think the city will do a multi-day celebration around it. It's also a big story for the NBA. Can't imagine they'll give us Milwaukee on a Tuesday night.

Sent from my iPhone

If I jinxed us I'm not sure I will be able to forgive myself. 

Goondal    2,305

I have a hard time getting excited about the NBA schedule release. We play everybody, doesn't matter when.

Cannot speak for others but my brother and I want to fly in and catch both a Hornet's and Panther's game and cannot plan the trip w/o a schedule, otherwise I doubt I would care much.

Sent from my XT1049 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

TheRed    17,991

I really hope that the first game as the Hornets is on a damn Wednesday against the Bucs. That would be a damn shame. 

If I jinxed us I'm not sure I will be able to forgive myself. 

Sorry guys

Sent from my iPhone

Boo_This_Man.gif

• Pie 2

*FreeFua*    7,041

And the next night the Panthers host the Saints on national TV. That will be Charlotte's time to shine on the national sports stage.

Yeah, I'm really thinking about making the trip down for the Seahawks and then Saints games. The Canes don't play at home that week so I was hoping the hornets would be. Be pretty awesome to see the home opener even if it's against the Bucks.