Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shooting in Missouri sparks protests, looting

1,566 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

the day we get past the left vs right paradigm is the day the country reaches its full potential.

If that means the day we get past petty bullshit than yes. Very doubtful with our biological foundation. Right in two instead of one.

Posted · Report post

So this is incredibly late but I want to go back about ten pages to when Alice's retarded ass seemed to claim that he somehow wasn't racist because he's a minority. You'll have to excuse me in advance for my anecdotal story.

So look this is just a recent example of racism from one minority against another that I encountered a scant few weeks ago.

I frequent a bar in Holden beach at least once week, typically Thursdays, to play $10 games of pool after work. This bar is know as a "black" bar. Usually after 10pm I'm the only white male in there other than security - though they only run security on Friday and Saturday. I try to get other people from work to go there with me but usually the response is " You're going where?!?!? No, I'm good I don't want to get stabbed" The thing is, its not like that. I always have a great time and I'm treated with respect. Its the type of place where everyone has nicknames like Beast, FatBoy, Lil'FatBoy, Zeal, etc. They just call me "A".

So anyhow, this night I'm there and this crazy white bitch who used to bartend there, and that I actually employed before as well at my restaurant, gets shitty drunk and starts picking fights with everyone. She hits the bartender over the head with a beer bottle and throws another at him. She eventually calls this Puerto Rican dude who I've never met before a Mexican and he's all drunk and starts yelling " You don't know me!! I'm a fucking Puerto Rican...I can have this place run up in. I'll fucking cut you bitches". So she breaks a beer bottle on the floor and comes at him with it.

So at this point me and the guys that I'm playing pool with come into the main bar room from the back pool room to make sure everything is OK. And we eventually kick that crazy chick out and lock the front door. Well this Puerto Rican fella is sitting at the bar afterwards a few seats down from me and keeps looking my way. I guess because I look out of place. He eventually comes over next to me and says " Hey man, I got your back. Fuck these niggers..I'll fucking cut them. Fucking worthless monkeys" I just ignore him and go back to playing pool.

So the tldr version is this. Just because you're a member of some random ethnic group does not automatically exclude you from being racist.

Posted · Report post

You would do the same ronald g shuttles cock.
Btw you personify boot licking.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

posting things like "just do what the man with authority says, wrong or not" doesn't really mesh with the accusation that i "personify boot licking" because "i know you are but what am i" stopped working around kindergarten, hth

what is it like to be so dumb? is it as blissful as you and your peers make it seem?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

ubiJvEi.png

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So, idk if this has been posted here, and I apologize if it has because I haven't seen it in this thread... but, one of my friends posted the last segment on facebook a few days ago but it was uploaded to facebook so I couldn't embed the video here. I searched all over youtube and couldn't find it. Then I came across a news article that linked to this video and found the last segment was what I watched the other day...

The whole video is just shocking. But, the last segment shows where the crowd gathered after the shooting and the police came out to try to break them up. At this point, in the face of heavily armed officers, some even with k-9s chomping at the bit, the crowd forms a solid unit, all walking with their hands up and begin walking to and through the cops while yelling, "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I literally got chills when I first watched it, it's so powerful. And for those claiming racism isn't a factor, watch it and you'll see. You can feel the tension. And what the crowd did felt like something from the civil rights era... it is moving.

Additonally, I wanted to add that the first few segments on the video are disturbing yet, very informative. It has witnesses talking while filming Brown's body on the ground, bleeding. They pretty much confirm that it was an act of rage on the officer's behalf and there was no struggle. Then, the officers load his body into an SUV... Although I'm not sure if it's the police SUV or a coroners (the all black one). Regardless, I'm not sure what protocol is, but i'm fairly certain the body is supposed to be transported by ambulance first to a hospital so the peraon can officially be pronounced dead.

Posted · Report post

http://youtu.be/5Wt8yEGacIs
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Well, biggest fail is communication. You don't get outta car pointing AR15 at the crowd. You talk to people. This mess could if been avoided if cops just talk to the crowd, intead they escalated it. Similar happened in Ukraine when police tried to treat peaceful protesters with violence, protesters got pissed and returned the favor.

Posted · Report post

http://youtu.be/5Wt8yEGacIs

When they brought in the dog at the end, that definitely reminded me of the Civil Rights Movement.  That dog may be a descendant of the dogs from that movement heehee.

On another note concerning the looting of businesses.  How many times have you heard people saying how dumb they are for looting and burning businesses in their own neighborhood?  Now it's never good to riot, but this saying doesn't hold water in a technical sense.  Yes they are burning down businesses in their neighborhood, but those businesses belong to other neighborhoods.  I very much doubt those businesses belong to black people, and I also doubt those businesses put money into their community.  They are there to be a suction of what money that neighborhood has, nothing more.  Again don't get me wrong, it's not right to burn them down and whoever does it needs to face the consequences.  However when it comes to people saying they are dumb for doing those things as if they are damaging their community as a whole, I very much doubt it does any damage at all.  If black businesses go up in their place, in a strange way it may even help the community. (Again I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying)

Posted · Report post

When they brought in the dog at the end, that definitely reminded me of the Civil Rights Movement. That dog may be a descendant of the dogs from that movement heehee.

On another note concerning the looting of businesses. How many times have you heard people saying how dumb they are for looting and burning businesses in their own neighborhood? Now it's never good to riot, but this saying doesn't hold water in a technical sense. Yes they are burning down businesses in their neighborhood, but those businesses belong to other neighborhoods. I very much doubt those businesses belong to black people, and I also doubt those businesses put money into their community. They are there to be a suction of what money that neighborhood has, nothing more. Again don't get me wrong, it's not right to burn them down and whoever does it needs to face the consequences. However when it comes to people saying they are dumb for doing those things as if they are damaging their community as a whole, I very much doubt it does any damage at all. If black businesses go up in their place, in a strange way it may even help the community. (Again I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying)

Seems like you know all the little details.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

When they brought in the dog at the end, that definitely reminded me of the Civil Rights Movement.  That dog may be a descendant of the dogs from that movement heehee.

On another note concerning the looting of businesses.  How many times have you heard people saying how dumb they are for looting and burning businesses in their own neighborhood?  Now it's never good to riot, but this saying doesn't hold water in a technical sense.  Yes they are burning down businesses in their neighborhood, but those businesses belong to other neighborhoods.  I very much doubt those businesses belong to black people, and I also doubt those businesses put money into their community.  They are there to be a suction of what money that neighborhood has, nothing more.  Again don't get me wrong, it's not right to burn them down and whoever does it needs to face the consequences.  However when it comes to people saying they are dumb for doing those things as if they are damaging their community as a whole, I very much doubt it does any damage at all.  If black businesses go up in their place, in a strange way it may even help the community. (Again I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying)

this is actually good for their community and the point hey are making about prejudice and racism.Not dumb at all.it's ok becuase the stor owners are not like them and are not from there.

Posted · Report post

this is actually good for their community and the point hey are making about prejudice and racism.Not dumb at all.it's ok becuase the stor owners are not like them and are not from there.

It's never okay, but calling them stupid in the sense that burning them down damages their community doesn't connect.  It doesn't damage their community.  The right thing to do and more effective thing is to not shop at those stores.  Build up a black business and shop there.

Posted · Report post

ubiJvEi.png

Way to sensationalize the wrong thing nitwit.
I was talking about Brown just going to the sidewalk.
You been dying to use that photo haven't you?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app