1562 replies to this topic

#346 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

Hey, don't shoot the massanger.  I just posted the law.  Cops get a lot of wiggle room when to use deadly force.

Considering that cop was already unloading when suspect was fleeing... it seems like everything happened very fast and cop will use this as an excuse.  He'll say he made a commitment to take him down when Brown Jr. ran and he followed thru. 

yeah guys don't shoot the "massanger" just save your bullets for the next michael brown

#347 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

So, are you aware of something called slavery, or perhaps, the civil rights era?

maybe a little

#348 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

http://time.com/3111...erguson-police/

Cantrell might have to change his name again.

i actually predicted this several pages ago so no i won't be changing my name again, i'll just continue to encourage you to read before you type. rand isn't as dependent on the white supremacist vote, having come to the realization that his father's style is definitely effective if your goal is to line your pockets with the fiat currency of neo-nazis but it doesn't really allow for effective national campaigns (see: every time ron paul tried to run for president)

#349 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,132 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

no better way to regain the communities trust than firing tear gas at peaceful protesters

#350 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,854 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:26 AM

no better way to regain the communities trust than firing tear gas at peaceful protesters

Could be worse, could be Sadaam and Mustard gas.

We'll get there.

#351 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,110 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:32 AM

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) has given control of security operations in Ferguson to Missouri State Highway Patrol. Capt. Ronald S. Johnson, who heads the highway patrol’s troop in the region, and will now direct the law enforcement response in the riot-riven city.

“We are going to have a different approach and have the approach that we’re in this together,” Johnson told reporters Thursday. “I understand the anger and fear that the citizens of Ferguson are feeling, and our officers will respect both of those.”

10376138_896091720420016_686066025803751

http://www.washingto...er-in-ferguson/

#352 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

Anytime a white guy shoots a black guy the white guy is automatically a "racist" and Al Sharpton & co. show up. How many unarmed black guys are shot in Chicago a day? It's not that I don't think the white guy is at fault, it's just how everything is turned into racism and blacks who aren't even involved demand sympathy. I know several people who live for cases like this just so they can go around talking and arguing about it. It's not just that side of racism... KKK riots in 2014? Just makes me sick.

This isn't simply a case of a black man getting shot. That happens every day. Surely you're not being that obtuse?

#353 Mojo

Mojo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:23 AM

Anytime a white guy shoots a black guy the white guy is automatically a "racist" and Al Sharpton & co. show up. How many unarmed black guys are shot in Chicago a day? It's not that I don't think the white guy is at fault, it's just how everything is turned into racism and blacks who aren't even involved demand sympathy. I know several people who live for cases like this just so they can go around talking and arguing about it. It's not just that side of racism... KKK riots in 2014? Just makes me sick.

Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1408090980.968305.jpg   107.07KB   12 downloads

I'm hoping with all my being you aren't that dense.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#354 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

i actually predicted this several pages ago so no i won't be changing my name again, i'll just continue to encourage you to read before you type. rand isn't as dependent on the white supremacist vote, having come to the realization that his father's style is definitely effective if your goal is to line your pockets with the fiat currency of neo-nazis but it doesn't really allow for effective national campaigns (see: every time ron paul tried to run for president)

If only politics were more flexible I would love a Rand Paul/Corey Booker ticket for president/vice package.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#355 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:18 AM

This narrative is becoming a great divide.

Then:
Trayvon Martin was in the wrong but did not deserve to be shot and killed by a wanna be cop who abused a law. If evidence was stronger and not speculative, I firmly believe George would have fried but unfortunately evidence was weak and became to much of a burden for the state. People are going to say this new incident is similar but I say these incidences are two different animals.

Now:
I do not know the facts because I have not kept up with this to be honest. It definitely sounds like police used excessive force on a 'unarmed' teen by what little info I have picked up. Police have a right to protect themselves against harm to themselves or to 'protect' society. Too me, none of the scenarios fit for justification for the cop. This is a sad tragedy and a big step back for cop-black community.

This should be time for all communities to unite and come together but unfortunately media narrative with race baiters and politics are going to prevent that. I pray for the victim's family. I do not understand the struggles of other cultures in the United States nor do I pretend to know out of respect because I do not everyone's struggles. Why do people tend to see color instead of each other as brother/sister with colorblindness. At the end of the day, we are all American citizens and we should be united.

What scares me is the police force has slowly gone from Barney Fife to Call of Duty commando. Is the change of policing just intimidation to deter action of others or is it more?

Edited by ecu88, 15 August 2014 - 06:19 AM.

#356 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,553 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

This narrative is becoming a great divide.

Then:
Trayvon Martin was in the wrong but did not deserve to be shot and killed by a wanna be cop who abused a law. If evidence was stronger and not speculative, I firmly believe George would have fried but unfortunately evidence was weak and became to much of a burden for the state. People are going to say this new incident is similar but I say these incidences are two different animals.

Now:
I do not know the facts because I have not kept up with this to be honest. It definitely sounds like police used excessive force on a 'unarmed' teen by what little info I have picked up. Police have a right to protect themselves against harm to themselves or to 'protect' society. Too me, none of the scenarios fit for justification for the cop. This is a sad tragedy and a big step back for cop-black community.

This should be time for all communities to unite and come together but unfortunately media narrative with race baiters and politics are going to prevent that. I pray for the victim's family. I do not understand the struggles of other cultures in the United States nor do I pretend to know out of respect because I do not everyone's struggles. Why do people tend to see color instead of each other as brother/sister with colorblindness. At the end of the day, we are all American citizens and we should be united.

What scares me is the police force has slowly gone from Barney Fife to Call of Duty commando. Is the change of policing just intimidation to deter action of others or is it more?

wow , please stay away from the history books.

#357 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,186 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

I don't think America is all that divided. At least not as much as the media would lead us to believe.
We have pockets where the communities are not unified and there is no bridge of dialogue or help.
That's why sports and coaching even young kids are co crucial to breaking down walls and misconceptions and stereotypes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#358 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,405 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:53 AM

I don't think America is all that divided. At least not as much as the media would lead us to believe.
We have pockets where the communities are not unified and there is no bridge of dialogue or help.
That's why sports and coaching even young kids are co crucial to breaking down walls and misconceptions and stereotypes.

Niah, its horseshit.  Older generation is divided... younger generation not so much.  I've seen many blacks, whites, hispanics and asians protesting side by side last night. 

#359 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,186 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

The cops name has been released.

#360 stirs

stirs