Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If laced with pcp, indeed it could.

#812 332nd

332nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

I just don't see the endgame. Of course the police are out there during the daytime as well. It just makes sense if the people are conscious of that criminal element coming out at night, why continue to give them that ground and opportunity?

You think crimes don't happen during the day?

#813 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

AmnestyInternational @amnesty ยท 2m

US can't tell other countries to improve their records on policing and peaceful assembly if it won't clean up its own human rights record

tweeted after a reporter for the local fox affiliate was arrested for the crime of recording police from a few hundred yards away in an area that the reporter described as "away from ferguson"

#814 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

just watched the press briefing and lol there was an infowars dot com guy there in overalls directly beside the cop channeling his inner alex jones and shouting about the first amendment while the cop was letting out his crocodile tears over the rocks and bottles that were thrown at his heavily armed friends in between the gassings and "less-lethal" assaults of mostly media and protesters

#815 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,835 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:12 AM

Does anyone here really not see the big picture? These two instances are one in the same. The police in this country have been trained to keep the public in a state of submission. I mean look at their militarization these days. You'd think they're about ready to go to war with the American people. This is not a black or a white issue, this is a human rights issue, and the police are way overstepping their boundaries these days. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't doubt it if the establishment wants to see all hell break loose and is even an antagonizer of it, especially considering their ramping up of massive amounts of ammo/weapons/tanks/etc over the years.

Finally someone who makes some sense. People need to stop making this a racial thing. Black people aren't exclusively oppressed and like Philly said a lot of it can be avoided by changing your attitude around police instead of perpetuating the stereotype. Blacks and whites alike are oppressed not because of their color but because they are American citizens that aren't in Law Enforcement. Start seeing the real problem people and not skin color. 

#816 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

Seriously. 

http://www.ibtimes.c...walmart-1655416

White guys walk into a chipolte with assault riffles and some how make it out alive.  Black man has a toy gun at Walmart and is shot to death.

HT_chipotle_guns_ban_sk_140520_16x9_608.

Edited by Cat, 19 August 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#817 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,147 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

Seriously. 

White guys walk into a chipolte with assault riffles and some how make it out alive.  Black man has a toy gun at Walmart and is shot to death.

yep

o-TARGET-570.jpg?6

#818 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,055 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

Seriously. 

I'd like to see the security footage of that.  I'd like to see if he complies with the cop or not.  That BB gun looks like a real ACR assault rifle so it's no surprise people were alerted.   This is a slightly different issue though, I've had air soft/bb guns around before and I thought common sense would dictate to not walk around with those in public places because they look very real.   If the cops shot first and asked questions later though, then they are at fault.

#819 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,147 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:39 AM

I'd like to see the security footage of that.  I'd like to see if he complies with the cop or not.  That BB gun looks like a real ACR assault rifle so it's no surprise people were alerted.   This is a slightly different issue though, I've had air soft/bb guns around before and I thought common sense would dictate to not walk around with those in public places because they look very real.   If the cops shot first and asked questions later though, then they are at fault.

Do cops come in and ask these white guys to put their guns down? 

#820 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:39 AM

Seriously. 

yep

o-TARGET-570.jpg?6

(freedom intensifies)

#821 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,914 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

https://twitter.com/ChristineDByers/statuses/501556693382094848

Police sources are confirming witnesses confirming police sources

Edited by Happy Panther, 19 August 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#822 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

and all of the sudden there are 12+ police witnesses

yeah, okay

#823 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,055 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

Do cops come in and ask these white guys to put their guns down? 

Not sure.  I don't know the details of the other situations.  Were cops called via 911 for those white guys?  I'm not defending cops with itchy trigger fingers, just look at my post history, but in this situation if he truly didn't put the gun down when asked (I have a hard time believing this) then I'm not sure I could expect anything different (and if he was pointing it at them). 

#824 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,147 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

Not sure.  I don't know the details of the other situations.  Were cops called via 911 for those white guys?  I'm not defending cops with itchy trigger fingers, just look at my post history, but in this situation if he truly didn't put the gun down when asked (I have a hard time believing this) then I'm not sure I could expect anything different (and if he was pointing it at them). 

Oh I am not singling you out...just talking openly about each situation. What would happen if the cops came in with guns drawn and ordered the white guys to put their weapons down. Would they?

#825 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

Idk, I wonder what would make one call cops on a guy with a BB gun in a walmart and not a bunch of guys with assult riffles. hmm.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com