16 replies to this topic

#1 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,060 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:48 AM

He could be in the mix for 6th Man this upcoming season if he improves his FG%.

A lot of those shots in the highlight reel are terrible shots, but he loves those baseline jumpers

#2 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

surprised he has some. He's no where close to even being in the running for 6th man of anything

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

cant wait til he is gone

#4 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,172 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:50 PM

He would be by far... The worst 6th man in the league.

The 6th man is a scorer typically to keep the offense up with the second team.

GH is too comfortable just being a guy no matter what lack of talent is on the floor.

Gary Neal is more of a 6th man type guy. Gotta have those heat check guys... Gary Neal is also a below avg version of a heatcheck guy lol.

#5 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

Came into this league as a defensive player with a lack of offense.

Now, better offensive player with a mediocre defense.

#6 Wundrbread33

Wundrbread33

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

Let me get this back on track...thank you for posting highlights of a player that is constantly working hard and helping his teammates; a player that is better than our fans give him credit for.

#7 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

Let me get this back on track...thank you for posting highlights of a player that is constantly working hard and helping his teammates; a player that is better than our fans give him credit for.

Constantly stealing money from the city of Charlotte.

#8 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

Constantly stealing money from the city of Charlotte.

LoL @ your blind hatred of Hendo because of where he went to college.  Nobody should (and I assume nobody does) take anything you say on this subject seriously.  Fact is, the stats don't back up the crap you're spewing. 

#9 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

LoL @ your blind hatred of Hendo because of where he went to college.  Nobody should (and I assume nobody does) take anything you say on this subject seriously.  Fact is, the stats don't back up the crap you're spewing. 

I don't hate on Duke players. I love Kyrie, Mason and Jabari. Henderson is hot garbage. The stats do back it up. He is ass. NOBODY WANTS HIM HERE. EVEN YOU

Edited by SuperJTheGreat, 13 August 2014 - 02:54 PM.

#10 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

Man, some dudes really hate Hendo.

#11 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

Its because he went to duke. thats basically it.  He's worked hard for Charlotte.

#12 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

Its because he went to duke. thats basically it. He's worked hard for Charlotte.

Mcroberts went to duke and fans hated that he left and appreciated what he brought to the team.

We paid Henderson to be a piece of the rebuilding effort then proceeded to not ever have enough outside shooting. Henderson was practically allergic to threes and doesn't do anything special outside of a highlight reel poster maybe once a month. It's not that he's bad, he's just...average...and at this point in his career that's pretty much his ceiling.

With the additions of Lance and Hairston, it appears that he has become dead weight on the roster that we can't get rid of (which has been documented.)

Simplifying everything to a college basketball rivalry is ignoring the issue and I hate how everything Hornets-related has to be viewed in that light amongst fans whether it's McBob, Henderson, or Marvin Williams. The irony here is part of what made the Hornets a success early on was their ability to galvanize that college passion for the big three schools and others into one professional team.

#13 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

Mcroberts went to duke and fans hated that he left and appreciated what he brought to the team.

We paid Henderson to be a piece of the rebuilding effort then proceeded to not ever have enough outside shooting. Henderson was practically allergic to threes and doesn't do anything special outside of a highlight reel poster maybe once a month. It's not that he's bad, he's just...average...and at this point in his career that's pretty much his ceiling.

With the additions of Lance and Hairston, it appears that he has become dead weight on the roster that we can't get rid of (which has been documented.)

Simplifying everything to a college basketball rivalry is ignoring the issue and I hate how everything Hornets-related has to be viewed in that light amongst fans whether it's McBob, Henderson, or Marvin Williams. The irony here is part of what made the Hornets a success early on was their ability to galvanize that college passion for the big three schools and others into one professional team.

Then you, sir, are in the minority on here.  The majority of those attacking Henderson do so from a biased college basketball perspective, with no actual grasp of the #'s that Henderson has put up in the NBA.  Hell, I doubt half of those posting about the Hornets now actually followed the Bobcats.  There's going to be that transition where new, uneducated fans like MedillinHeel & SuperJ will spout nonsense, and then they will slowly fade away or get with the program.

I don't like Duke, UNC, or NC State... but if a player from ANY of those schools can help the Hornets, then I will support them wholeheartedly.

#14 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,208 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Then you, sir, are in the minority on here.  The majority of those attacking Henderson do so from a biased college basketball perspective, with no actual grasp of the #'s that Henderson has put up in the NBA.  Hell, I doubt half of those posting about the Hornets now actually followed the Bobcats.  There's going to be that transition where new, uneducated fans like MedillinHeel & SuperJ will spout nonsense, and then they will slowly fade away or get with the program.

I don't like Duke, UNC, or NC State... but if a player from ANY of those schools can help the Hornets, then I will support them wholeheartedly.

let it go. He sucks

#15 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

Hendo doesn't suck.

Hendo is just overpaid relative to his level of play. He does do some things well. But his weaknesses are also the same as those in the 1-3 spots for the hornets, so he just further exacerbates the problems the hornets have with outside shooting.

Edited by pantherfan49, 14 August 2014 - 05:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users