• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 camycamcan

camycamcan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

3 years a lot can happen, we are on the rise, hes in his hometown and we got jordan the perfect setup

#47 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:50 PM

Can Dad put in a word for us or is that illegal?

#48 josh9308

josh9308

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

For how long?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

For the rest of their careers. 

#49 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,703 posts
  • Location704

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

For as long as curry is healthy and Kemba is jacking up bad shot after bad shot?

tumblr_mg56khTIAf1rvsd08o1_500.gif

#50 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:09 AM

For how long?

Forever and ever

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#51 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:17 PM

Can Dad put in a word for us or is that illegal?

It's illegal to mention Steph by name in situations where the team is being represented. You'll recall early on MJ got hit with tampering because he mentioned Kevin Durant by name.

But in Steph's case, whenever he visits family here you can't tell him to avoid all of the buzz around the city and you can't tell him to avoid all of these things the organization is doing with the unveiling where Dell is involved. That's where IMO the Hornets have an advantage.

#52 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

Can we just go ahead and strike a trade? Kemba, mkg and two firsts for curry.

#53 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

Do it Hornets!

#54 ThinkAboutIt

ThinkAboutIt

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

Way too much for that frail guy. One first instead of two, and you might look less senile, lol.

Edited by ThinkAboutIt, 20 August 2014 - 02:25 PM.

#55 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

Golden state wouldn't answer the call for our entire roster and a lifetime supply of starter jackets and Steph isn't going to demand a trade. Free agency is our only option.

#56 333hornets

333hornets

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

All the great players seem on a trend of trying to get closer to their home town and to me it makes absolute sense. Think about it from a personal perspective as kids a lot of us had the dream to play a professional sport or even a college sport. Growing up we all wanted to play for our favorite teams. I know I personally would have loved to play for my favorite team if I was talented enough. With these athletes such as LeBron, KD, Steph, they are talented enough but they didn't get the choice to play for their home town they were drafted by a team and had to play their first contract out with that team. Their second contract they have a choice and many of them feeling loyalty towards the team that gave them a chance to make millions to play a sport that they love so they go back to that team. LeBron basically has changed the landscape when it comes to NBA free agency by going back to Cleveland and his home town to try and bring them a championship. That decision showed how much a home town player means to the community they grew up in because even though LeBron left and was hated they accepted him back because he is one of them. The players see how well received he was even after he made The Decision to take his talents to South Beach. Many of the Super Stars in the NBA probably want a fan base that will be loyal no matter what and they see if they have a team in their hometown that they can win with that they will go down as a legend where they grew up. This has many of them thinking about going home as they now have the opportunity to be a living legend in an area that is already proud and supports them even though they are playing in a different city. Steph has that opportunity in two years and may be able to make this happen. If he comes back to Charlotte he will not only bring help to a team that has a chance to make some noise in the Eastern Conference he will also be doing it in a city that he grew up loving and where his father played most of his career. The only downside for him would be that he can't make as much money. At the end of the day the money be his deciding factor. I truly believe that he will come home for the chance to play in front of his family every night. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users